Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2016 8:20:42 PM EDT
My garage queen received a small ding while I was unemployed, and now that I'm done living off the system, I'm ready to get it fixed.

I want a quality, could never tell it was there job done.  It's white, so I have that working for me at least...  Anywhere in PHX metro is cool with me!

TIA!
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Try giving these people a call.

R&R Dent Removal
602-743-7485
Bryan

We use his company here at our body shop. They are mobile also so they can come to you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate it!  I'll give em a shout tomorrow and see what we can do.

Thanks!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try giving these people a call.

R&R Dent Removal
602-743-7485
Bryan

We use his company here at our body shop. They are mobile also so they can come to you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep us posted with results, I'm needing work done as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Keep us posted with results, I'm needing work done as well.
View Quote

Indeed, please do let us know how it works out.
I too may be interested
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you ever call them and if so how did they do?
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for the delay here!  So, I finally was able to get to R/R's shop in Chandler yesterday.  Short answer, super pleasant experience...

Long answer.  I was able to make an appointment to come down and get an estimate.  They told me that they could try, but my dent was on a crease on my rear wheel well which may be difficult to get to.  Being a car guy myself, I understood as it's double paneled down there and really tight.  I made an appointment to come back yesterday.  I showed up, these guys are super friendly and understanding.  I used to work in the shop at a dealer years ago, and I know what goes on back there, so I requested to pull my car in and be present while they worked.  He agreed and totally understood my request, although he assured me they aren't like that.  So we BSed and they tried to push it out, unfortunately, while it is much better, it's not perfect.  We all knew this was a possibility going into it, and they decided not to charge me for some reason... Their shop and lobby is really clean, and all the staff is ultra friendly.  

In summary, I cannot really comment on their work, as my situation was something that is just not possible for a PDR job, but I would go back in a second if I had something they could fix.  

Two thumbs up for R and R in Chandler.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry for the delay here!  So, I finally was able to get to R/R's shop in Chandler yesterday.  Short answer, super pleasant experience...

Long answer.  I was able to make an appointment to come down and get an estimate.  They told me that they could try, but my dent was on a crease on my rear wheel well which may be difficult to get to.  Being a car guy myself, I understood as it's double paneled down there and really tight.  I made an appointment to come back yesterday.  I showed up, these guys are super friendly and understanding.  I used to work in the shop at a dealer years ago, and I know what goes on back there, so I requested to pull my car in and be present while they worked.  He agreed and totally understood my request, although he assured me they aren't like that.  So we BSed and they tried to push it out, unfortunately, while it is much better, it's not perfect.  We all knew this was a possibility going into it, and they decided not to charge me for some reason... Their shop and lobby is really clean, and all the staff is ultra friendly.  

In summary, I cannot really comment on their work, as my situation was something that is just not possible for a PDR job, but I would go back in a second if I had something they could fix.  

Two thumbs up for R and R in Chandler.
View Quote

Thanks for the review.
How refreshing (and rare)... a service-oriented business that does professional quality work

I'll be giving them a call.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, yea sometimes they just cannot get to certain areas as you understand already with the double panel pieces. I'm glad they did their best and didn't charge you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top