Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2014 10:37:28 PM EDT
I am looking for a place to essentially "board" my dog till June. Long story short, wife and I split, I left for my home state(AZ) and couldn't leave my dog behind. I rented a room for a while in a house, but now I have an apartment that I share. Issue is the dog is borderline on weight restrictions for this apartment, and its too small for even me. Much less a 55lb dog. I am looking for a place that can take her till I can rent a house in June. Anyone know of a place that will do this?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 2:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Kimber Pet Wash / Boarding in Surprise
Bell Rd west of 303 in the Safeway shopping center - next to the Dunkin Donuts.
Family owned and operated.
We have known them and been using them for 7 yeas since we moved to Surprise.
Talk to Terri or Keith.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#2]
location and breed?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
She is a 4 year old Belgian Mainois
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
PM In bound
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:20:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Location?  This is a big place.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:07:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully we have it worked out...as long as our dogs all get along
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:09:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Woody's Hideaway run by a lady in Gilbert named Julie. When I moved to Arizona I brought two German Shepherds with me and she took amazing care of them for 2 months and every time I went on vacation. Each time we got there my dogs would run to her. Large fenced lot, dogs are in large kennels ( about 8ft x 8 ft ) and have time outside to run and play. Most of all she has an immaculately clean place and you can visit as much as you need/want to.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is a 4 year old Belgian Mainois
View Quote

What an awesome breed, always wanted one but the lil woman can't handle more than two dogs at a time.

Sounds like Jason has it handled.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Greta has already joined in with the family after a few short hours. She is still pacing but has accepted the other dogs and they will be having a blast in no time.
Any dumb SOB comes in unannounced...1 GSD and 2 Maligators will have some play
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top