User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

WOW! That ration has nearly enough food for a bear inside of it!
View Quote

BEAR approved, of course.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My Santa Bear gift came in a box that used to hold TWO M203 launchers. I hugged it tightly, and couldn't BEAR the thought of throwing it away . . . . so it's still hanging around my garage.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:25:49 AM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, the sunglasses I posted up are still available to any AZHTF member, if you or your spouse would like them, send me a IM and they're yours.
I'll start the New Year off with a little pay it forward in the Santa Bear tradition.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]

OK, those who claimed gifts should have received your Santa Bear packages long ago. So if anyone hasn't, let me know!

Until December....

S.B.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#5]
hey everyone just got in at 3am had to help my sis drive cross country in a big rig her other half had the flu.i recieved a nice package form azdesertman thank you it will come in handy for talking hides of those elks i love those fat blades.i have a fixed front sight for a flat top if anyone needs one its alum with a knob on the side i am not to good with the pics oh well any way let me know thanks again azdesertman very nice of you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#6]
oops
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top