Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2014 5:14:45 PM EDT
Well, I've got my in-laws in town right now, and we were at Bass Pro earlier today.

I ran over to Toby Keith's to get my wife and her mother, and while I'm over there, my father in law ended up purchasing 150 rounds of 38 S&W for his 38 Special.

Needless to say, we can't return it, don't need it, and never will. I have been told to just do what I please with it.

Any locals that can put it to good use? No charge if so.

Here's the specific ammo it is:

Click
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well, I've got my in-laws in town right now, and we were at Bass Pro earlier today.

I ran over to Toby Keith's to get my wife and her mother, and while I'm over there, my father in law ended up purchasing 150 rounds of 38 S&W for his 38 Special.

Needless to say, we can't return it, don't need it, and never will. I have been told to just do what I please with it.

Any locals that can put it to good use? No charge if so.

Here's the specific ammo it is:

Click
View Quote
If you're a reloader, you can pull the bullets, trim the brass to get it to fit a normal .38 SPC or .357 Magnum but FYI, it's a .360 bullet so be prepared for a lot of leading if you go that route.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Put it up on the EE or backpage.

Someone will buy it....
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
U mean like one of these?

BikerScout
Sunny AZ
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
BikerScout beat me to it.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'd be happy to toss the ammo either of your ways if you're remotely in my area.

I live around the old town Scottsdale area.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]
NVGdude, go ahead.
I had to get mine after watching 'Zulu'.  I think they used .455 Webley, all I could find was a Enfield no.2 mkI .38 S&W.  I got a good price on it that I could't refuse.  forty Bucks, the guy  thought he bought a .38 Special.  and was trying to put .38 specials in it.  I asked him what he paid and he said fifty bucks.  I offered him Forty.

BikerScout
Sunny AZ
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd be a fool not to take that offer.  I work in Tempe, so I can come up after work sometime next week.  Let me look through my misc stuff, I might have a box of factory .38 special somewhere if your FIL is still in town.

This is the reason I took this educational picture:

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds good.

Just shoot me a PM or email a day or so in advance of when you may be heading in my direction.
Top Top