Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/19/2016 7:51:49 PM EDT
Hey gents I'm looking for a running/workout partner to help me get back in shape. I live in CBus and really don't know that many people here since I moved here a couple years ago for my girlfriend. If anyone is interested send me a PM. I got lazy after getting back from Afghanistan and I need to get off my ass and get back into fighting shape.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of town man?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me know what area you are located.  I do a decent amount of rucking, surface running, and trail running throughout the city so meeting up isn't an issue.  Might also want to look into Team RWB as they do a ton of Vet oriented runs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in canal Winchester but am willing to meet people somewhere. I need to get back into shape since I plan on getting back in the NG with a reclass to a more demanding role
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Cbus, and workout at Beyond Limits Training in Reynoldsburg. I do a program called combat strength training, it's designed to get you into fighting shape. I'm a fellow Vet willing to help, email me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in canal Winchester but am willing to meet people somewhere. I need to get back into shape since I plan on getting back in the NG with a reclass to a more demanding role
View Quote

I'm in Lithopolis and have been slacking too (I don't run). I have a gym membership at lifetime in Pickerington, but have been thinking about switching to planet fitness since it is like half the price. I was doing good (3-4 days a week) until I hurt myself (not working out) last summer, haven't been back since.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top