Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2009 3:41:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Big_Bear]
Link Posted: 4/19/2009 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
This needs to be a sticky. This is GREAT info!
Link Posted: 8/2/2010 11:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
1 anti bill passed every year in this. Doesn't include all the major anti bills since 1970ish? Waiting period, AWB, mag capacity, may issue CCW, list of approved handguns, ect....

Just because there were several more not passed and some pro gun laws passed things are not good in my home state 2A wise.
Link Posted: 8/3/2010 12:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 8:59:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jukeboxx13] [#4]
Lets add another to the DEFEATED, VETOED, or STALLED list. I think you all know what i am talking about. sb249.
Link Posted: 8/3/2012 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Hard to get excited about this news considering that none of the "pro gun" bill have given back, or added to, in any real meaningful way our 2nd Amendment rights.

They will never stop coming for what is ours, until they are voted out of office or retire. They don't care about logic or facts, just feelings and control.

Now we are facing a far sweeping bill (249) that will take away what, for the last few years, we thought were some positive inroads to our rights.

Color me unimpressed.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Thanks for posting this!

Maybe also include any bills held up by injunction or court ruling.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Originally Posted By MikeSH:
1 anti bill passed every year in this. Doesn't include all the major anti bills since 1970ish? Waiting period, AWB, mag capacity, may issue CCW, list of approved handguns, ect....

Just because there were several more not passed and some pro gun laws passed things are not good in my home state 2A wise.

Nor are they 1/1000th of what the unwashed/uneducated masses would have you believe. Most people on this board think firearms are not permitted at all, that we have no CCW under any circumstances, and that there is no home-is-your-castle law. Of course most people in the unwashed masses are 16 and living in their mother's basement! These rocket scientist think that millions of liberal Californians are leaving the state every year to invade Montana, Colorado, and Idaho and depending on the idiot it's because California is so messed up or that they're intentionally creating more liberal Meccas.

It's not that they purposely go out of state to start another liberal "mecca".  But they move out of California due to the unemployment rate, get a job out of state, and vote the same way they voted here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2012 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SexualChocolate:
Hard to get excited about this news considering that none of the "pro gun" bill have given back, or added to, in any real meaningful way our 2nd Amendment rights.

They will never stop coming for what is ours, until they are voted out of office or retire. They don't care about logic or facts, just feelings and control.

Now we are facing a far sweeping bill (249) that will take away what, for the last few years, we thought were some positive inroads to our rights.

Color me unimpressed.

I hate to admit it but I also see it this way.

This is a legislative history telling the tale of winning a few battles but losing the war.

I think the OP intended this to be a morale booster.  It did not work for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top