Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2017 8:24:42 AM EDT
I will be holding a 2-day AR15/Carbine class March 18th/19th in Aucilla, FL. Class will start at 8am and end when the day's learning objectives are reached... usually about 5pm. This is a great class for beginners as well as accomplished shooters. The range is on private property... safe and adequate.

This will be a blend of the Basic and Advanced class with some pistol work included. Discretionary shooting and 2-man team movement techniques will also be used.

Cost for the class is $125, $25 less than what's posted on the site. Class will be limited to ten students.

For information about round count, gear needs, class content, instructor credentials, and student feedback, visit Signal-0 Productions

Please e-mail any questions to me [email protected]

ETA- To reserve a spot in class you must e-mail me your contact information. While I do not require a deposit, I do ask that if you sign up that you make attending a top priority.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Class is full at this time... if you want to be put on the standby list, just send me an e-mail... not uncommon for someone to drop out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top