User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My sister and husband are both voting Hillary. I'm sorry. I thought she was smarter than that. I knew he was a dumbass. They're in Duuuuuvvvaaaalllllllllll
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jacksonville is pretty solid for Trump.

I have yet to meet, see, or know a Hillary supporter in person here. Even a Democrat I know will not vote for her.

I have one friend on Facebook that's a Hillary supporter.

Trump supporters and signs are all over Jville.

Duuuuu-vvvaaalllllll!! is definitely going Trump. God help the south end of the state. Too many ex-New Yawker parasites.

My sister and husband are both voting Hillary. I'm sorry. I thought she was smarter than that. I knew he was a dumbass. They're in Duuuuuvvvaaaalllllllllll

Your still married
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Should have read her husband. I'm single
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My dire prediction is that the commie whore will win the following counties:

Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Osceola, Orange, Pinellas, Duval, and maybe a few more.

Trump will likely take the rest...and lose Florida.
View Quote
Leon, Monroe, and Gadsden too.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Should have read her husband. I'm single
View Quote

Just got that lol my wife was a register Democrat when I first met her. She then explained she register that way so she could vote in the primaries and screw with them. She voted Republican. Of coarse she almost did not marry me because I was for Miami and she was for the Noles. I wear Seminole tee shirts now lol
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top