Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2016 7:54:26 AM EDT
I'm trying to decide if this is actually news? It strikes me as routine in the Temple Terrace AO

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-east-hillsborough/brandon/graffiti-on-busy-road-says-kill-white-people
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#1]
i think they spelled "BLACK LIES MATTER" incorrectly.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing to see here...it's only an issue if it's white on black, not black on white or black on black.  The good news is we have a black president that will fix this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing to see here...it's only an issue if it's white on black, not black on white or black on black.  The good news is we have a black president that will fix this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I am waiting for the report that Loretta Lynch and her racial equality posse from the DOJ  will be in the Tampa area tomorrow to investigate.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
They really didn't think that through very well, if they kill all the white people. Who pays for all their free stuff?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm just glad we don't have any of that nonsense around here. The next month is going to be interesting with the elections coming up. It's a great time for all the media outlets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top