Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 8:41:50 PM EDT
I just saw this today on facebook.  I wanted to go till I saw the prices, cannot bring anything of yours.  It is only $5 to get in at the moment. but Ammo deals to shoot the guns starts a .50 a round for .22lr  and $1-$6 a shot for everything else.   So as much as I want to go, it is not worth it for me. For others or people visiting it might be worth while. Kids cannot fire live ammo either.   It is at the Titusville Rifle and pistol club.

mg shoot

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Credit to them for trying, but screw that.

I can put together a bunch of friends to shoot MGs of all sorts for free or at least way cheaper than that.  And, we can bring our own guns.

I mean, the best deals in that whole lineup of guns are the .50 cals for $6 a round (normally $5 per round to purchase I think) and the 50 rounds of linked ammo from the SAW.  Between linking it, the rarity of the weapon for shooting events, and the cost of the ammo its a better value than the same cost per round to shoot the AK, the M16, or the MP5.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can put together a bunch of friends to shoot MGs of all sorts for free or at least way cheaper than that.  And, we can bring our own guns.

I mean, the best deals in that whole lineup of guns are the .50 cals for $6 a round (normally $5 per round to purchase I think) and the 50 rounds of linked ammo from the SAW.  Between linking it, the rarity of the weapon for shooting events, and the cost of the ammo its a better value than the same cost per round to shoot the AK, the M16, or the MP5.
View Quote

and I can bring 3 and I am not even one of you friends. (aug 9mm&556 and micro uzi)
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Lets set a date.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
lmao @ those prices............$30 for a 30 round mags worth of 7.62 or 5.56

It will be the 1st annual and last annual
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh, Uncle Army gave me Truck loads of MG ammo and a clip board, and I've had plenty of opportunities since

Not that big a thrill for me, I'm more interested in making each bullet go exactly where I want

Pass
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Thompson...

Let's do this....

A subgun match would just be the best thing ever too....

Oh hey David05111.... Weren't we supposed to go shoot sometime? My brother is back from his deployment....
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top