Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2005 11:52:52 AM EDT
Here are some pictures of the party itself, and the results of the guns made at the party.

I will update this post as more pictures are sent to me at [email protected]

Keep them coming.................

Here are subvet's Yugo krinkov 7.62 x 39

Some more pics that Rentprop took...

Link Posted: 6/5/2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#1]
that sure was one nice pistol!! i know a ton of pics where taken so don't hold back on them.

i will also like to thank subvet for letting me park some parts!
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll send you my pics when I get home, right now I'm at work!
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, i finished her up today!!! This thing is soo awesome, WAY better than my WASR sidefolder! Does not eve compare to it. Now i just want a romy side folder and i'll be happy!

Here are the pics

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nathanmeisner/album?.dir=/6545    rest of the pics there !
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, i finished her up today!!! This thing is soo awesome, WAY better than my WASR sidefolder! Does not eve compare to it. Now i just want a romy side folder and i'll be happy!

Here are the pics

I put them up on my host, since yahoo rarely ever works.
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet Pics!  Looks like you guys had a freaking blast!  Makes me kinda jealous.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Now we need to get to the range and have an AK shooting party!! I have 1,400 rounds coming this week and will definately be at Pop Deans this week end!
I was really pooped when I got home, having all that fun was a LOT of work!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#7]
sub if you are going out on sunday i should be able to meet you out there and dispense a few rounds
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, I think that I put up all the pix that were sent to me......

Link Posted: 6/6/2005 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]
what happened to "protecting the innocent" nice cover on the ring
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#10]
....And a goodtime was had by all.    Thanks to all for making it happen.

Link Posted: 6/7/2005 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool pics, Sorry I only took one! lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Here are some pictures of new Ironwood stocks that I've been finishing for my last romy AK-47.

I might have gone overboard with the red dye. I also didn't realize just how permanent the dye was (My fingers will always be red!)

Anyway, this is the last stage before I wax them. This is after 20 coats of tung oil (It absorbs allot!)

Link Posted: 6/30/2005 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Here are some pictures of new Ironwood stocks that I've been finishing for my last romy AK-47.

www.terma-nator.com/build-party/wood.jpg

www.terma-nator.com/build-party/wood-1.jpg

www.terma-nator.com/build-party/wood-2.jpg

www.terma-nator.com/build-party/wood-3.jpg

www.terma-nator.com/build-party/wood-4.jpg

I might have gone overboard with the red dye. I also didn't realize just how permanent the dye was (My fingers will always be red!)

Anyway, this is the last stage before I wax them. This is after 20 coats of tung oil (It absorbs allot!)

Looks Good, was it your first try? And I'm thinking that you were going for a Russian laminate look.
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Looks Good, was it your first try? And I'm thinking that you were going for a Russian laminate look.

It was my first try with gun wood. I do have experience with wood.

I had to stop when I realized that it was gonna look better than the rest of the rifle.

I looks better in person....

This plus the FCQ and receiver is 7 parts.

I'm debating if I should do this for another gun.... Took only me only two days to do...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top