BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's a century C mark.  It's already a USA part.
I would just run the century trigger and sear, they're cast and a bit grainy compared to the OEM stuff.

View Quote
The trigger is unmarked.  Only the hammer and ser are marked "C".
I have replaced the following parts so far: US trigger, US magazine followers, and a US piston.  I am in the process of cleaning up the beat up Australian wood stock set I purchased and will be swapping it out soon.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quick update:

Took the L1A1 out to the range today and shot it for the first time. Everything went well and it functioned fine, other than a misfeed on the last round of one of the mags. Had to set the gas setting on 3 to get it to eject and load the next round. Accuracy was not tested because I didn't have a sandbag.

Overall, I'm impressed and I like the wood stock set much better than the plastic Century set.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
The wood looks so much better to my eye.   The later Marnyl was good stuff too.  Get one of each.    

Actually it's not that big a deal to have a second lower to swap them out, kind of like a suit with 2 pair of trousers.  I have 2 lowers for my century, one is the regular Marynl, the other is the extra short Arctic Marynl which is a better fit for me with a winter coat on.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear it's up and running. That's the first test with these in my experience.

I'd be interested in hearing how the accuracy is when you get a chance to test it. They're not known for their accuracy but they are fun.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top