Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2016 3:09:11 PM EDT
I'm selling my complete 300BLK kit as mentioned above.

I'm going the 7.62x40 route with my rifle and have decided to part with my 300BLK barrel assembly to avoid cross-contaminating reloading components.

Complete barrel, QD, gas system and charging handle tray converted and tuned by Dana (Bigdog2003). This is a 100% turn-key package.

I will need the buyers stock charging handle tray as a trade, otherwise my rifle will be out of service. Otherwise, the buyer will have to send their own charging handle tray (with my barrel) to Bigdog for fitting at a nominal fee. Either way is fine with me as long as the traded tray is in equally good condition as my own.

This assembly is unfired by me; the only rounds through the previously brand new barrel were for tuning the gas system on Bigdog's rifle. He can attest to the quality of the build.

This was a 14.5" pistol gas Noveske barrel cut by ADCO to 10.5". The gas port was smaller on the 14.5 as opposed to the 10-10.5" so it was tunable for the ACR.

Price: $750 shipped.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
SPF...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top