Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2016 9:26:16 PM EDT
Gentlemen,

I am interested in picking up an ACR.  I have checked my local stores and they are sold out.  Gunbroker has only a few for sale and the prices are on the high side.  When does Bushmaster do their next run of rifles?  I know they recently moved and that has disrupted supply.  Does anyone have an idea when we will start seeing more ACRs hit the stores and gunbroker?  Thank your for your time and any insights you have.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I too am interested. I haven't seen a FDE one in years it seems like.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:14:29 AM EDT
[#2]
BudsGunShop.com has black basic folders on sale for $1615....no tax and free shipping. Only extra you pay is your local FFL fee (normally $25 or so).  I haven't seen any coyotes for sale in a while either, but then again I haven't been looking.

For most people the basic folder is the best package....a folding stock with the standard forearm.

One method I used when looking for my chosen silencer at the lowest price was to just Google it and literally follow every link looking at prices. May work for the ACR too. Just be warned you may end up working with a vendor without a solid reputation like that.  This was not the case for me....I wound up buying from Gamaliel Shooting Supply and couldn't have been happier.

Good luck either way!  You'll love it!
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I was told in the past couple weeks, they're in production right now and as a result, many of the back ordered parts will soon be available.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They stocked up for the factory move and then the price dropped and they sold a ton.  I was also told they are in production.  I also just bought a tan basic folder in October for 1400 so they're out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top