Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL....
i wouldnt part with a DD RIS rail. i dont notice weight. if you do, work out more.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy moly! I had no idea they cost so much.

I hate mine. Going to put it in the EE
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 1:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
you guys make it sound like 500 - 600 for a rail is like hitting the mega millions lottery...LOL.

i dont strip down my builds of Milspec goodness for a measly couple hundred. it wouldnt even be worth my time.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 2:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
you guys make it sound like 500 - 600 for a rail is like hitting the mega millions lottery...LOL.

i dont strip down my builds of Milspec goodness for a measly couple hundred. it wouldnt even be worth my time.
View Quote
congrats?
Some people would enjoy a $190 Geissele MK4 that weighs less and a case of brass 556
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
congrats?
Some people would enjoy a $190 Geissele MK4 that weighs less and a case of brass 556
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking.
I don't care one bit about having a correct "clone". My Mk18 is for shooting. I HATE quad rails and love all the new stuff out there without rails at 3-6-9 o'clock.
Good thing is, my rail is near perfect so I should get the crazy price when I sell it.

Now to find a hand guard that fits my hand
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL

Quoted:
congrats?
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
congrats?
View Quote

+1. sounds like other guy is a billionaire and bodybuilder huh
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmm, Milspec, eh. Then it would have to be select fire, right?

JPK
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are people really paying $600+ for these rails?
View Quote
Imagine what a MK18 RIS II FSB would go for!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought about selling mine but for what? It's cool to have a military clone rifle.  Yeah, so, you sell the rail for $550, buy a $200 rail.  Basically, you make only $350.  Who fucking cares it's only $350.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
better off training then beatin the meat over a few hundred. run a round handgaurd and sell all your rails.
most dont use the rail space anyway.

Quoted:

+1. sounds like other guy is a billionaire and bodybuilder huh
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I ditched mine in favor of a Mk4.

Original:
Attachment Attached File

Mk4:
Attachment Attached File

I no longer own that configuration anymore, though.  I prefer longer handguards when using a LAM and light, so this gun got a 12.5" barrel + ALG EMR and the 10.5" barrel built into an HD rifle.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
better off training then beatin the meat over a few hundred. run a round handgaurd and sell all your rails.
most dont use the rail space anyway.
View Quote
You seem a little too upset about people swapping out their rails on their guns.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top