Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2017 3:59:25 PM EDT
Hey guys,

We are applying for a type 07 FFL and I am trying to make sure I get everything right the first time. So far, everything is good to go, except for the zoning section. The machine shop where we will be manufacturing is pretty rural, and in unincorporated, non-zoned land. There is not a check box for "not zoned" on the application.

Do I leave it blank, or do I put "not zoned" or "unincorporated' under the "Other" box?

TIA
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a letter from the local government saying you can have a business there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it depends on the idiot I mean the IOI you get assigned. Mine didn't even worry about zoning or business license.
I think on the application it says that you have to follow thru with all local licenses etc within 30days after license approval. I think that's what the app says
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top