Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2016 7:11:33 AM EDT
While maintaining some of the things I really like about the original Tavor the X95 has some nice improvements, most notably the trigger, mag release and improvements to the handguards.  

I'm really digging the X95 and it makes a nice addition to the collection.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent video! Very informative and well done. Thanks for using different mags as well. Mine should be here today and I have some Lancer 5 AWM on order. Will let you know how they run when they get here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a pretty nice rifle. If the magazine release button wasn't so far back, I might consider picking one up in OD Green. I have long fingers and fear it would just not work for me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I want one badly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I know the 2nd gen Geiselle Sabor trigger pack is compatable but is the Tavor Geiselle trigger bow and the aftermarket dust port covers compatable with the X-95?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great video. Thanks for sharing.
View Quote

+1 here good video my only suggestion would be to get a mic that has less feedback from the wind etc. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know the 2nd gen Geiselle Sabor trigger pack is compatable but is the Tavor Geiselle trigger bow and the aftermarket dust port covers compatable with the X-95?
View Quote

That's a good question.  I'll reach out to Geissele and find out for you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Could you provide a link to that sling? I looked on their website but wasn't sure exactly which one it was
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Is the safety metal on the X95?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]
first video of his I've seen: fantastic.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone know if the 9mm kit will work in the X95?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Could you provide a link to that sling? I looked on their website but wasn't sure exactly which one it was
View Quote

I don't see it listed on the site, not that specific one at least.  It looks the same as the Tavor sling but without the bungee.  

They make just about any configuration you can think of.  Shoot Brian an email at [email protected] and ask for 13C's.  He'll take care of you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:17:10 AM EDT
[#13]
The most endearing feature of the X95 for me, is the charging handle location. I wish I could keep the rest of my SAR, but have that X95's charging handle location.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The most endearing feature of the X95 for me, is the charging handle location. I wish I could keep the rest of my SAR, but have that X95's charging handle location.
View Quote

I really like it too.  I still couldn't make a choice between the two.  I think I just got really attached to the SAR.   Other than the P90, I'd never really liked any bullpups before.  Sure the AUG was cool but real ones were too damn pricey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top