Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Darn, sold out!
View Quote

They told me that when they have them, they put them on the site on Friday; specifically it seems, Friday afternoon/evening.

I checked the site about 1800 and they were in stock.  I snagged one.

Then three hours later, the email arrived informing me that they were in stock (was on the waiting list).

Check on Fridays....
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They told me that when they have them, they put them on the site on Friday; specifically it seems, Friday afternoon/evening.
Then three hours later, the email arrived informing me that they were in stock (was on the waiting list).
Check on Fridays....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Darn, sold out!

Check on Fridays....

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone one who gets one will be happy with it.  I got a chance to run mine and it was typical Geissele quality.  The Tavor is much much more fun with a good trigger in it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
There's someone on the Bullpup forum selling his. I am pretty sure he's keeping teh TAV-D and selling the Geissele. At least you can get one if you want: Here's the Threadshttp://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=6858.0
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone one who gets one will be happy with it.  I got a chance to run mine and it was typical Geissele quality.  The Tavor is much much more fun with a good trigger in it.
View Quote

I echo this.  I had a chance to get out to the range yesterday with the new trigger pack.  A gun that I was already is love with just became one of those guns that puts an ear to ear grin on your face.  One of those guns that makes you run another mag or two through just....well just because.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Holy chit.  Just installed the new trigger assy and it is amazing.  Super light trigger.  Night and day.  Well worth the cost.  Amazing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like they are available again.  This time I got one
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I just ordered one too! Can't wait
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#9]
My card got charged twice
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My card got charged twice
View Quote

buy another Tavor  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Holy chit.  Just installed the new trigger assy and it is amazing.  Super light trigger.  Night and day.  Well worth the cost.  Amazing.
View Quote

Pretty much sums it up.

I am very happy with my decision to purchase this trigger.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#12]
And what exact differences are there between the Geissele  and that Tav-D from shooting sight (except that the Tav-D is always sold out)?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Shooting sight announced he'd have more instock last week in 2 weeks. So another week. They just have sold really fast. If you want to read the discussions on the 2 triggers go to the Bullpup forum- Otherwise there will be a video out in a week reviewing all 3 Triggers available. If you are unsure wait for that .
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
How long do these aftermarket triggers have to sell out so fast (and how many gazillion of them have to sell) before IWI figures out that lots of people will pay damn good money for a better Tavor trigger and either develops or buys a better OEM unit?

Right now they're leaving a ton of money on the table.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#15]
There's no market for the manufacturers :The aftermarket Trigger sales for all 3 combined will be less then 10% of the Tavors sold after a year. So it's not worth the hassle they'd go through with the Anti-gunners: I know you guys see these things out of stock and think wow they are selling a Ton of triggers. Granted they are selling alot but it''s no where remotely close to what you think. At first 1000 triggers went right away - But that's not the case anymore - It's really not the market you presume it is.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There's no market for the manufacturers :The aftermarket Trigger sales for all 3 combined will be less then 10% of the Tavors sold after a year. So it's not worth the hassle they'd go through with the Anti-gunners: I know you guys see these things out of stock and think wow they are selling a Ton of triggers. Granted they are selling alot but it''s no where remotely close to what you think. At first 1000 triggers went right away - But that's not the case anymore - It's really not the market you presume it is.
View Quote

Geissele are selling 200 Tavor triggers every week. They put 200 on sale every Friday, and they are always out of stock by the end of the week.  So Geissele are making  fortune on this.

The funny thing is that IWI was celebrating fact there are aftermarket triggers, even though they are missing out on a lot of money by not developing their own ones.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Geissele are selling 200 Tavor triggers every week. They put 200 on sale every Friday, and they are always out of stock by the end of the week.  So Geissele are making  fortune on this.

The funny thing is that IWI was celebrating fact there are aftermarket triggers, even though they are missing out on a lot of money by not developing their own ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the smart move would be to just offer a "premium" model that comes from the factory with a Geissele trigger and a better muzzle brake like a FSC-556 or something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's wrong the triggers they put on last Friday are still available. They sure didn't sell out >At this point most buyers have decided which one they want and are waiting for it if not in stock. I know Shooting Sight is now offering different weights- And timney seems to have fixed their issues-Some say no -But I have a friend with a New Timney that's had no issues
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think the smart move would be to just offer a "premium" model that comes from the factory with a Geissele trigger and a better muzzle brake like a FSC-556 or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wouldn't really help as they'd still be losing out on a lot of money that would go to geissele instead of them. The best solution would be if they produce their own aftermarket trigger and sell it as an upgrade
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That wouldn't really help as they'd still be losing out on a lot of money that would go to geissele instead of them. The best solution would be if they produce their own aftermarket trigger and sell it as an upgrade
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe if there's a priority it's to release new rifles and possibly a 300 Blackout Plus rumor has it a 9mm Tavor is going to be released as well. So aftermarket Triggers I don't see on their horizon anytime soon. Of course who am I to know their intentions for sure?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top