Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2014 9:18:46 AM EDT
So I have a Aug-A3 that I'm looking at buying- but wanted to know what optic is best for this gun? Anyone using a CQT by Leupold ??
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had mine for a month, the CQT seems like a good fit, but am looking at something in a 1x4. I'm an older guy and can use a little more magnification if you know what I mean. I've been very happy with my AUG. Ordered a mag hold from Bladetech, they make them to order, and I plan on shooting it in a few 3 gun matches this fall.  Trigger a little strong, but i got use to it pretty quick.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't sighted it in yet but I just swapped over to an Osprey 1-4x24 with a 30mm tube on my A3. The 30mm tube really helps in 3 Gun matches when moving across multiple targets.

Order one from Optic Planet & one gets free shipping.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had mine for a month, the CQT seems like a good fit, but am looking at something in a 1x4.
View Quote

You want something with a 4mm objective lens?

It's huge though.  And it weighs over a pound without the mount.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:50:25 AM EDT
[#5]
The CQ/T does look good on the AUG.  It looks similar to the factory A3 scope, but is a lot more useful because it has illumination, plus variable power.  As mentioned earlier, it's quite heavy, over a pound, although the A3 optic isn't light weight either.
Top Top