Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/10/2015 7:19:27 PM EDT
I very recently picked up a never fired ultimate accuracy 50 bmg rifle with RAP marked on it as well.  rifle is in great shape and dealer said rifle was unfired. I have searched everywhere for a manual on this rifle under all the different companies who have been involved in it and have come up empty.

does anyone know where I may find a manual or have any info on these rifles?  

is there an easy way to break it down, as I read the stock is removable as well as the odd 2 piece looking muzzle brake?

any info on the rifle would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
steve
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call the manufacturer and get a manual from them. I did find this tho. Go down a bit and it shows some pics of it. Might help.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314912
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a copy of the manual in a PDF, but it doesn't tell you much. I also have a RAP AMAC what do you want to know about it ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
just looking for the basics on it, and how to break it down which I figured out thanks to  ARsR4ME post with links to the pics.

and  thanks to ARsR4ME for the post as those helped me out a bunch.

if you would be able to email me a copy of the pdf you have for it that would be awesome,

and thanks guys... you've helped me tremendously
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to help. Safe shooting
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just looking for the basics on it, and how to break it down which I figured out thanks to  ARsR4ME post with links to the pics.

and  thanks to ARsR4ME for the post as those helped me out a bunch.

if you would be able to email me a copy of the pdf you have for it that would be awesome,

and thanks guys... you've helped me tremendously
View Quote

I can send it to you. send me a PM with an email address and Ill send you want I have.

They shoot great. I got mine from Kent Lomont.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top