Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold a fal, cetme & m1a for my scar 17 it was worth it but s=the scar 17 is hard on optics.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sold multiple AR's, a 74, and a model 66 to buy my SCAR. Couldn't be happier it was worth every penny. I have a mk8 scope on it now with a specwar 762.

I worked part time at a gun shop when I bought it, I literally researched and shot every other "battle rifle" on the market and was never as impressed with them.

I would say the only guns that come close are the LaRue 308's which are more accurate but heavier and harder recoiling.

View Quote

You have pics of your SCAR 17 with the MK8 and Specwar 762 mounted?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sold multiple AR's, a 74, and a model 66 to buy my SCAR. Couldn't be happier it was worth every penny. I have a mk8 scope on it now with a specwar 762.

I worked part time at a gun shop when I bought it, I literally researched and shot every other "battle rifle" on the market and was never as impressed with them.

I would say the only guns that come close are the LaRue 308's which are more accurate but heavier and harder recoiling.

Negative but I can drag it out of the safe if you're interested
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely - would really like to see it in that configuration.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]
16 is meh and too bulky for what it is. The 17 is an awesome battle rifle. I own both the Black & FDE 17's. That said the KAC SR25 ECC is my favorite battle rifle I own.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top