Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2016 8:31:58 PM EDT
My cousin was in town and I thought I would let him shoot a submachine gun for the first time. Sterling MK5 and MP5SD with Knights suppressor. The Sterling is more quiet.
MK5

MP5SD

Link Posted: 5/8/2016 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/8/2016 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it was fun. Would love to shoot a full auto sometime. Might be able to if I don't have to work this summer when the range here does their big thing and companies bring out the full autos. I know I cannot shot the .50BMG or .338 Lapuas yet would have a blast with the full auto 5.56 and handgun rounds.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My cousin was in town and I thought I would let him shoot a submachine gun for the first time. Sterling MK5 and MP5SD with Knights suppressor. The Sterling is more quiet.
MK5

MP5SD

View Quote

Nice guns there!  If you don't mind me asking, who built the MK5?  Andrewski/Melton, KGB, or other?
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice guns there!  If you don't mind me asking, who built the MK5?  Andrewski/Melton, KGB, or other?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MK5

MP5SD

Andy at KGB
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Andy at KGB
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MK5

MP5SD

Andy at KGB

Cool.  I have an Andrewski/Melton built MK5.  I also have a reflex optic (RMR)  on the rail.  Very smooth shooter.  I've heard the KGB built ones are a little more quiet,  but I haven't ever heard a side by side comparison.  Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
That mk5 sounds
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Cool.  I have an Andrewski/Melton built MK5.  I also have a reflex optic (RMR)  on the rail.  Very smooth shooter.  I've heard the KGB built ones are a little more quiet,  but I haven't ever heard a side by side comparison.  Thanks for sharing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MK5

MP5SD

Andy at KGB

With the optic and weight of the gun it is a pure pussy cat to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MK5

MP5SD

Andy at KGB

Agreed!  Loading the mags is easy on the fingers as well!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top