Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Credit card was hit today for my RGUNS order #2267.
Feb 9th order for a 6.8 FA phos BCG.

Now for the shipping??????????

That's good news and encouraging.

I had 2 orders placed in Feb.
2/13 #2267...stripped lower
2/15 #2268...complete fluted bull barrel upper

Link Posted: 5/28/2013 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Received shipping notification this afternoon (same day as Credit Card payment)
UPS delivery scheduled for Friday.

Hang in there guys!
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woot shipping label is now created.... looks like I should get it by the end of the month since it can take 2 weeks before they actually ship it....

going to put the other lower together for a6.5 Grendel build.... :)

toys toys toys.... I miss my service rifle and my squad M60....

Yup... Shipping label created on the 10th... nothing since then....

Origin Scan 5/23/2013...  getting closer...

Picked it up today. Looks to be quality piece. Will find out next weekend.  Fits tight. Bolt looks good. Color doesn't quite match my Spikes lower, but then again, it is a gun and not a fashion statement.
Link Posted: 5/29/2013 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my first post on ar15.com,  ar15.com had the only thread I could find regarding RGuns shipping and has been a good source on judging when I would get my parts.

I had only ordered AK parts in my order which would have been surplus parts and nothing that they would have had to assemble like an upper.  The parts kit I ordered is also something that when they are out of stock they likely will not get again,  at least not the same type or country of origin.

My order was on 2/8/13
Confirmed on 2/8/13
Prefix 2267
Shipping label created 5/29/13
Credit card pending charges 5/29/13

Link Posted: 5/29/2013 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Boy do I have some time to wait...this all reminds me of 2009 when it took me 6 months to get my Del-Ton rifle kit..

I placed an order for a stripped lower on 2/13.
I also placed an order for a 20" fluted bull barrel upper on 2/13 then sent an email on 2/14 requesting a change to another butt stock.  I recieved an email response within 3 hours that they were cancelling the upper order and that I should place a re-order with the butt stock I wanted.  They also said I would not lose me place in line.  I re-ordered on 2/15.
I'm hopeing to get my order delivered sometime in late May.

TRR15 Stripped Forged Lower Receiver, Type III
Hard Coat Anodized
Receiver Color: Matte Sand
$115.00

TRR15A3 20 Inch Flat top Upper with Superbull Fluted
Barrel, Free Float Handguard and High Rail QuadRail Gas Block
Handguard Color: Matte Sand
Receiver Color: Matte Sand  
Rifling Twist Rate: 1:9
Grip, MagPul, MOE, Dark Earth
AR Trigger Guard, Enhanced,Polymer, Dark Earth, MagPul
RGUNS AR-15 Lower Parts Kit-Black Parkerized Carbon Steel
Trigger Group
$598.00

Front and rear flip-up ProMag sights
$120.00

Fortunately I already had mags and ammo so I don't have to stress over those..

CC billed today(5/29) for my stripped lower ordered on 2/13 - order# 2267-9785-6XXX

UPDATE- My 20" fluted superbull complete upper + parts was billed today 6/9 ! Ordered 2/14 - #2268-2771-0XXX

YAHOO...now all I have to do is wait a little longer.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Delivered today!  Looks GTG and , ,  ,,,,,,,,,,,, the bolt is NIB!

WWwwat!

Thats right. My RGUNS 6.8 BCG, ordered as a standard phos/black FA carrier came with a NIB 6.8 bolt!

Ask me if I am a happy camper, go ahead ask!
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey all.
I emailed Rguns today about my 16" upper with super diamond cut bull barrel i ordered on 1/20/13. They responded saying they ran out of the Heavy cut barrels. (Diamond and Fluted) but will be cutting some "soon." It appears we haven't been forgotten, but they are really out of stock.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 12:30:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Just wanted to add that I finally received my order sometime last week (not sure which day, I am not home) that I ordered on 01/20/13.

10.5" Upper with Freefloat Rail/BCG/Charging Handle, Black

Next year when I am home, it will become a pistol.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered a 5.56 A3 parts kit on 1/26/2013 and extra BCG.  Card charged today for the BCG only. No shipping info sent yet. Will post when it arrives.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered 5 Bakelite AK mags on 2/15 order # prefix 2268- havent been charged or heard anything.
Has anyone gotten the AK mags from them?
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Next Tuesday makes 16 weeks and still waiting.
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Ahhh But, tomorrow makes six days since I ordered an upper from SOTA Arms and it shipped today.  5.56 stainless barrel, aluminum free float quad rail. etc etc....  This is the second one I've gotten from them this year and if it is as good as the first  I'm a happy guy.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well this is disappointing to say the least. I had no idea I would be in for the long haul when I ordered on 04-17 since it listed what I ordered as in stock so I figured 4-5 weeks maybe with delays being backed up. Finding these threads make me wonder if I should just cancel since there are other choices without waiting months. Not a good start to my first AR and ended up shooting a 2 gun match with my 9mm carbine :(

ITEM ordered with prefix of 2277:
Qty - Price - Part# - Desc
1 - R15A316UHVY= - RGUNS 16 Inch A3 Heavy Barrel Upper, 5.56mm-With Stainless Barrel, Free Float Handguard, Vortex Flash Hider and YHM Flip-Up Front Sight ordered and confirmed on 04-17-2013.

All I can say is WOW...these guys are a real piece of work. After 8 weeks I asked for an update and heard nothing and I explained I needed to do something else if the wait was longer than end of June. No response.

So bought something else today and sent them a cancellation request and received this beauty of an email:

> try reading next time asshole. we are AT LEAST 4 weeks for shipping. we are flooded with orders and are backed up in shipping. and all the retards that want status take a lot of time away from processing. so this order is TERMINATED.

CS like this is unbelievable and hope others see the light. Companies such as this need to disappear. I wish I would have read up here before placing the order.

Link Posted: 6/6/2013 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, i got a UPS tracking # today and my card was charged. At first i was like wtf did i order?
Almost 4 months to the day when i ordered back on 2/15

Here is my order # and date so anyone else can get an idea when to possibly expect their order to ship.

Order date- 02/15
Order prefix- 2268

5 bakelite 7.62x39 mags

Lets see how long it takes to get here
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok first post here and i wish it were on a happier topic but here ya go.

Order # 2266

Order date - 2/3

1 24" fluted superbull upper

2 16" a3 complete less lower kits

3 lower parts kits

No charge to my card or shipping info yet.
They told me just a few days 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 6/7/2013 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Truly that is rough.  I understand that they are very busy and I have been patiently waiting since the middle of February for 2 orders and since April for a 3rd. It is very discouraging to see people treated like they have treated you.  I buy parts from a lot of different companies because 1. they are quick to deliver a good product or 2. because you can't get what they have from anyone else or 3. because they say they have it in stock when I want to order it.  RGuns has very nice product so I order from them.  But continuing to treat people who put food on your table like they don't matter is a very bad way to run a gun show.  It leads to everyone getting up in arms and refusing to do business with you.  I am fairly sure that if this sort of customer treatment goes on they will lose all repeat customers and be left with one time buyers only.  Probably half of those will end up cancelling their orders.  If I was running a business that was and had been for a long time swamped with orders I would certainly be expanding as rapidly as possible and doing everything I could to prove to people that I could and would take care of business.  But Rguns is not my busines and how they run their show is up to them.  The best you can do as a customer is accept this and wait on your merchandise and then don't forget what happened to you or don't do business with them at all.   Myself, personally I just wait quietly and remember and while I am doing that I spend the majority of my gun money with other companies that deserve the business.
Take heart, it all works out in the end because Karma will never be denied.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2013 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Order # 2266

Order date - 2/3

3 lower parts kits

I also have a 20" fluted superbull upper ordered on 2/14

It's my understanding from an earlier posted inquiry that the fluted bull barrells are going to be made sometime soon(I hope).
With RGuns, soon could mean 1 - 16 weeks....I'm holding my breath trying not to piss them off and hoping it will be sooner than later.

My stripped lower ordered(2/13)
billed(5/29)
recieved by my FFL(6/7).

I have made 2 email communications with them and recieved 2 brief but polite responses within 8 hours.  

After this I'm done doing business with RGuns, not because of their delays but because of their rude and inappropriate customer service responses to others.

Link Posted: 6/7/2013 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#18]
My order is in transit with a delivery date for next Tuesday.Glad its coming but damn.

Last time i buy from them,4 months is insane.

Hope you guys get what you ordered asap.
Link Posted: 6/7/2013 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Im Order #2284.... Looks like I will get it when I retire at this rate. 8-P
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My order is in transit with a delivery date for next Tuesday.Glad its coming but damn.

4 months isn't bad at all.  I don't think the delivery times are a whole lot different for the rest of the industry either.  I'm seeing some AR suppliers with as much as 12 month delivery lead times and others that won't even entertain order placement because they have no idea when they can get parts.  

My local AR builder/gun shop has the same problem.  
He's got lowers but can't get BCG's and complete uppers to finish any builds.
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 months isn't bad at all.  I don't think the delivery times are a whole lot different for the rest of the industry either.  I'm seeing some AR suppliers with as much as 12 month delivery lead times and others that won't even entertain order placement because they have no idea when they can get parts.  

My local AR builder/gun shop has the same problem.  
He's got lowers but can't get BCG's and complete uppers to finish any builds.

Well the problem most people are having is they state on their website that they are 2 weeks behind on shipping.Thats fine, hell even 4-6 weeks would be acceptable during these times.
But i just ordered 5 mags and it takes 16 weeks to ship? No updated website saying several months to ship an order.
Its just not good practice to keep your customers uninformed when to expect an order or to curse at them for cancelling an order.

I think the best thing for them to do is to stop taking any orders and be caught up before accepting any more orders, that is if anyone will ever order from them again.
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
First time posting, I ordered two TRR15A3 16 Inch Uppers with the M4 Barrels on January 26, have sent a few emails to them to give them a new credit card number because the old one was hacked and I had to cancel it and get a new one  They haven't responded.  The order number was 2265-3933-xxxx, still waiting, hoping they don't just dump my order.
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Ordered
Monday, February 04, 2013 8:53 PM

5.56mm M4 Parts Kit-16 Inch, Without Carry Handle.

Credit card charged May 31, 2013, no parts delivered yet.

Took 16.5 weeks (or 115 days) to charge credit card.  Let's see when I get it.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#24]
I hate to disagree with some of you guys because it is unsociable to do so but there are bcg's, uppers, lowers, and everything else available with less than a 2 week wait for all of it.  Tuesday I am receiving a complete upper that I ordered last week.  I have gotten things from PSA, SOTA,  Stoner, AIM, Lanbo, and about a dozen others in as short as a few days to as long as a few weeks.  AIM just had stripped lowers on sale last week for 89 bucks.   On the other hand, places like DSA, RGuns, Spikes are not able to keep up with the rate of orders they are receiving.  Thats their problem, they are the ones losing money and customers.  For the folks that are smart business people they are making it big time and won't accept poor customer service because they actually care about us the buyers.         I wait, like everyone else on my 3 Rguns orders to arrive and when they do its hasta luego.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#25]
To a point I can agree with you that parts are becoming more available now...but all of these parts aren't readily available unless you constantly scan the suppliers websites or get email parts updates & notifications.  Seems a lot of AR parts are only in stock for a very limited time. Some suppliers do have complete uppers available if you like the standard AR configurations and some of the high end manufacturers uppers us common men can't afford, but anything other than that is hit and miss at best and not readily availabe.

Lowers are showing up more often now but even they sell out within a few hours or a few days.  Complete custom uppers, lowers and BCG's are still tough to find unless you're willing to pay top prices ,and a lot of suppliers will let you order/buy parts that aren't in stock, and like RGuns, they don't tell you until you've placed the order.  Some suppliers post notices about delays and some don't  and even some post notices that if you place an order, your cc will be charged and there will be a cancellation fee or restocking fee.  Alway search out and read the fine print.

The biggest problem of all, it seems, is getting all of the parts to build a complete non-standard configuration AR that the buyer wants.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#26]
YAHOO!  RGuns just billed my CC for my Matte Sand 20" Superbull Fluted Upper + parts ordered on 2/14...I'm waiting with baited breath it comes in before 6/17, the day my matching Matte Sand lower is available for p/u from my FFL.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
YAHOO!  RGuns just billed my CC for my Matte Sand 20" Superbull Fluted Upper + parts ordered on 2/14...I'm waiting with baited breath it comes in before 6/17, the day my matching Matte Sand lower is available for p/u from my FFL.

Congrats, you should get the tracking # in a day or two.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 3:53:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't know if you have used this but:  arpartsfinder.com        There is always somebody with something you need on sale somewhere.  You just have to be very selective and use what you know are quality parts.  Most of the stuff is listed on AR Parts Finder . Com      I just found some Spikes Spider logo lowers a couple days ago.  I have been waiting for mine from Spikes since January.  SO I ordered these and they will be here in a week and when mine from Spikes get here I'll be even happier.      
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#29]

FlyLeaf, Thanks...I'll post some pictures after the build and test shoot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for the info.  Every bit of information anyone can share about finding in-stock AR and gun parts is vital.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Finally received a call today from Tracy at Rguns.  Updated the credit card and was told to expect to be charged in a couple of days.  Jan 26 order #2265.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Finally received a call today from Tracy at Rguns.  Updated the credit card and was told to expect to be charged in a couple of days.  Jan 26 order #2265.

Good news!  

Link Posted: 6/10/2013 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Jan 26 order 2265, credit card charged today.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Order # 2269 February 22 for two BCGs:

RGUNS AR-15/M16 Bolt/Carrier Assembly, Complete
NFA Type: Full Auto
Caliber and Finish: 5.56mm-Black

Billed to Credit Card today, June 11.

Update: Shipped June 11, arrived June 13.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#35]
January 26 order 2265, shipping label created today.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Got my 5 Russian mags today.
Packed very well, mint condition. Very nice mags. It was a really long wait but im very pleased with my purchase.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#37]
//////////////////////sent to rguns to see if they would be nastacularly rude.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_2/393385_Rguns_orders_are_they_shipping_.html&page=27
Posted: 6/6/2013 5:19:00 PM
Quoted:
Well this is disappointing to say the least. I had no idea I would be in for the long haul when I ordered on 04-17 since it listed what I ordered as in stock so I figured 4-5 weeks maybe with delays being backed up. Finding these threads make me wonder if I should just cancel since there are other choices without waiting months. Not a good start to my first AR and ended up shooting a 2 gun match with my 9mm carbine :(

ITEM ordered with prefix of 2277:
Qty - Price - Part# - Desc
1 - R15A316UHVY= - RGUNS 16 Inch A3 Heavy Barrel Upper, 5.56mm-With Stainless Barrel, Free Float Handguard, Vortex Flash Hider and YHM Flip-Up Front Sight ordered and confirmed on 04-17-2013.

All I can say is WOW...these guys are a real piece of work. After 8 weeks I asked for an update and heard nothing and I explained I needed to do something else if the wait was longer than end of June. No response.

So bought something else today and sent them a cancellation request and received this beauty of an em
ail:

> try reading next time asshole. we are AT LEAST 4 weeks for shipping. we are flooded with orders and are backed up in shipping. and all the retards that want status take a lot of time away from processing. so this order is TERMINATED.

CS like this is unbelievable and hope others see the light. Companies such as this need to disappear. I wish I would have read up here before placing the order.

Posted: 6/7/2013 11:02:06 AM
Truly that is rough. I understand that they are very busy and I have been patiently waiting since the middle of February for 2 orders and since April for a 3rd. It is very discouraging to see people treated like they have treated you. I buy parts from a lot of different companies because 1. they are quick to deliver a good product or 2. because you can't get what they have from anyone else or 3. because they say they have it in stock when I want to order it. RGuns has very nice product so I order from them. But continuing to treat people who put food on your table like they don't matter is a very bad way to run a gun show. It leads to everyone getting up in arms and refusing to do business with you. I am fairly sure that if this sort of customer treatment goes on they will lose all repeat customers and be left with one time buyers only. Probably half of those will end up cancelling their orders. If I was running a business that was and had been for a long time swamped with orders I would certainly be expanding as rapidly as possible and doing everything I could to prove to people that I could and would take care of business. But Rguns is not my busines and how they run their show is up to them. The best you can do as a customer is accept this and wait on your merchandise and then don't forget what happened to you or don't do business with them at all. Myself, personally I just wait quietly and remember and while I am doing that I spend the majority of my gun money with other companies that deserve the business.
Take heart, it all works out in the end because Karma will never be denied.  

Quoted:

Order # 2266

Order date - 2/3

3 lower parts kits

I also have a 20" fluted superbull upper ordered on 2/14

It's my understanding from an earlier posted inquiry that the fluted bull barrells are going to be made sometime soon(I hope).
With RGuns, soon could mean 1 - 16 weeks....I'm holding my breath trying not to piss them off and hoping it will be sooner than later.

My stripped lower ordered(2/13)
billed(5/29)
recieved by my FFL(6/7).

I have made 2 email communications with them and recieved 2 brief but polite responses within 8 hours.

After this I'm done doing business with RGuns, not because of their delays but because of their rude and inappropriate customer service responses to others.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// End paste.
[email protected]
9:12 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
>some people you just cant make happy and we just are to backed up to play games with them. this is what bogs us down with the cry baby stuff. after sandy hook were were flooded with orders and still working 7 days a week. the charging-taging-shipping is my choke point. we are shipping as fast as we can. so the internet is great but as soon as they dont get there way thay get on and type crap. I will be blunt when they are asses. what you never see is the pages of e mils that tell them whats up. but they think that the more e mails the faster there order goes out. just dont have the time for games with them. i get them in my store that MF me on the net yet they come in and but what ever we have on the wall. so it is what it is. we have doubled my staff and are just working flat out. thanks
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#38]
I just completed another build with the parts I received yesterday (6 days since I ordered them)  and ordered enough to do another build today.   I'm sure everything will be here in less than 3 weeks, like usual.  I really feel for the guys at RGuns.  I am sure they have a ton of orders and are doing the best they know how.  Hopefully next week my February orders will get on the card and shipped.   I sure could use that stuff.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Here is an update, shipping label was completed on 6/11/13, today the two uppers were shipped, due to be delivered on 6/19/13.  Looking forward to finishing these two projects.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#40]
So I ordered  complete upper 5.56 on February 2  while I was still deployed and wasn't able to search all negative post. Finally recieved it today.  They billed me on the June 3rd. So far my only complaint is the over 4 month wait with no contact with them. The upper fits so much tighter on my S&W M&P lower then the S&W upper did. And the full floating rail is a little heavy. Can't wait to take it the range. Ill see if I can't take pics
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 3:44:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes, take and post some pics.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

6/13 -  UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I have ordered from them since Sandy Hook. I ordered an In Stock Upper assembly. Yes, as the sight said, there was a long wait. After about 5 weeks I sent an inquiry, it was answered, short & sweet. Later on I asked for another, and got a short but polite answer. I have ordered from them in the past and for the most part have been happy with them. I ordered my upper Jan 2, 2013, and got it in April or May. It is really nice, shoots nice, and worth the wait.

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#44]
I find it mildly amusing to read all these people that say they will never do business with RGuns again because of rude responses that they received from them. What are you guys saying to them to piss them off. I have had several communications with them since i ordered on Jan 20th. I have gotten short updates, but they were always nice. I send them nice emails and they answer me nicely within 24 hours. Even on Memorial Day weekend....
I find it funny that the response is always posted but your emails to them are always missing. If you guys are dicks to them, they will be dicks back, they have more business then they can handle and don't wanna put up with keyboard commandos. So anyone thinking negatively of these guys just remember you are only seeing one side of the conversation, not usually enough to form an educated decision.

BTW i am still waiting for my 16 inch super bull diamond cut upper. yep i could have gotten something else faster, but it would have been more money and wouldn't have the features that RGun's uppers have.
Link Posted: 6/15/2013 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Very Well Said, Indeed!  
Link Posted: 6/16/2013 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Update: i emailed them to check status again since they told me a few days a month ago and they told me 3 weeks this time. Hopefully thats actually an accurate reply. I really dont wanna piss them off, i would just like my order or know when it will ACTUALLY ship.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an order that starts with 2260, placed on Christmas Day. No contact whatsoever. Not happy about it.

I ordered 16" Kits and 20" Kits.

Well it took 3 emails but they finally responded back saying " I'll look into it." and nothing more.

I supposed I should be somewhat pleased that I got a response at all...

Sent another email today asking if there was any news on my order, got a response rather quickly of "1-2 days".

I hope that's correct.

Well, obviously, it wasn't. I sent them another email a few days ago asking for some solid information, to which they replied that they had none. So I told them to cancel it. Pretty sad deal. Just under 7mo, lied to, very little contact. Oh well. PSA had better kits for just a bit more. They said they'd ship them for free too. Put my order in.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 2:55:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Today makes 4 months for me on an upper and a lower.  No word, no nada.  It seems that as other companies are reducing their delivery wait times RGuns is increasing theirs.  When I first ordered it was truly 8 weeks.  Now it appears to be well over 16 weeks.  I guess they are really busy .  I know I am assembling with OCP (other companies parts)  
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Credit card charged May 31, 2013, no parts delivered as of today (6-18-2013).

I'll give them a few more weeks and I'll dispute the charges then.

No tracking or anything.  I did receive an email about tracking, but it was cancelled:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/blahblah99_01/ship.png

This was the tracking info:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/blahblah99_01/ship2.png
Quoted:

Ordered Monday, February 04, 2013 8:53 PM

5.56mm M4 Parts Kit-16 Inch, Without Carry Handle.

Credit card charged May 31, 2013, no parts delivered yet.

Took 16.5 weeks (or 115 days) to charge credit card.  Let's see when I get it.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Ordered two uppers order number 2265, Jan 26, credit card billed June 11, shipping label created June 11, uppers delivered today June 19.  Both look great!
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top