Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2014 5:46:16 PM EDT
I have owned my share of P-38s and have all three manufactures / codes now.

Next on my shopping list is a Nazi marked browning hi power. I am meeting with someone this week to look at three of them that I can choose one from.

Is there anything special to look for or watch out for ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd look here for the info you need.

http://hipowertalk.com/forum/default.asp
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok I got it

WAA103
all matching
Serial # in the high 78000 range ( what year would this be ??? )
overall metal and bluing condition- 65 % I would guess. evenly blued and even wear and scratches throughout
Original grips in 80 % condition or better with a TINY bit of pitting, maybe from storage in a holster.
Low tangent rear sight
it has the "magazine safety"
Bore- has a little pitting in the middle
Holster- brown leather marked hlv 43
two magazines- one with no markings, one with a "C" inside a circle on the spine, 74732 stamped on the base, with some kind of cutout to the back of the base / maybe not a "cut out" but there are two notches / cuts in it
one small pack of original german 9mm ammo

I have no time to do pictures right now, very sorry, but could someone throw me a ball park value / estimate on what its worth ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
My cell phone camera is my only option to upload pics, and it kind of sucks.

can anyone identify this mag ? It also has a circle with a C inside it on the spine.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:56:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Great looking gun - holster looks great too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top