Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2016 6:11:04 AM EDT
These smooth front elastic mag pouches look great but do they hold up and provide unwavering retention in adverse conditions?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
They're good to go.
They'll get ugly, but keep retention for years to come.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  I used mine on two deployments to CENTCOM and they're still working fine.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  I used mine on two deployments to CENTCOM and they're still working fine.
View Quote

Were you patroling or actively engaging on your deployment?

Think im gonna spring for some
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
mine have held up fine, although limited use. ive seen plenty of great reviews on these holding up for years of rough use
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Rifle and pistol pouches on my warbelt for over 4 years of at least 1 match per month and a class. Typical match wear, brushing against obstacles, in and out of vehicles, prone in all sorts of mud, grass, gravel, etc...look kinda shitty but still work great. No concerns at all. kind of a PITA to re-insert mags in a hurry but the pros outweigh the cons.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine have held mags for going on four years. No problems, and BFG will replace them if they ever go tits up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mine have held mags for going on four years. No problems, and BFG will replace them if they ever go tits up.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did not know that, thanks for the info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top