Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 11:56:04 AM EDT
Hey Guys, just made a short video showing off the Mini Draco pistol and shooting it long range at 400 yards. Hope you enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, great shootin! I didnt have the sound on when I watched it, does the draco sight leaf go up to 400yds? Were you aiming way over the target?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, great shootin! I didnt have the sound on when I watched it, does the draco sight leaf go up to 400yds? Were you aiming way over the target?
View Quote

The sight leaf actually goes up to 500 yards. So all I had to do was aim a bit to the right to compensate for the wind. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#3]
What technique do you use to steady the gun? Push/pull, fully extend, cradle, etc. It was hard to tell from the video. I was impressed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What technique do you use to steady the gun? Push/pull, fully extend, cradle, etc. It was hard to tell from the video. I was impressed.
View Quote

Thanks. With the single point sling around my shoulder I found it best to push the pistol forward to get steady
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey Guys, just made a short video showing off the Mini Draco pistol and shooting it long range at 400 yards. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZi9nv9J3lc
View Quote

For iFolks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top