Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2016 10:24:09 PM EDT
Apparently CGW released the below linked bushings.

Supposedly you can freeze this thing and then install it and it should be a nice snug fit even then.  The Tactical Sports version is supposed to be close behind... and regular 75 version is now available!

https://cajungunworks.com/?s=10x&product_cat=0&post_type=product
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What's this even do? Tighten groups from 1/4" to an ass hair?
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's this even do? Tighten groups from 1/4" to an ass hair?
View Quote

Thats what I was thinking
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]
God I need to stay off this website. Always costing me money. Any one think this would be idpa legal? I doubt any one would notice a different bushing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 2:02:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
God I need to stay off this website. Always costing me money. Any one think this would be idpa legal? I doubt any one would notice a different bushing.
View Quote

I believe this was discussed in some detail on the Brian Enos forum and the consensus was it would not be as it is considered an "external" part and is also not explicitly allowed...  Also it's not OEM either so... ymmv  Of course I doubt anyone would notice a bushing either, and I certainly wouldn't be using it for anything other than Bullseye so that type of thing wouldn't matter to me.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Is anyone really having accuracy issues with their SP01?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is anyone really having accuracy issues with their SP01?
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Love to know if anyone has one.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here... have a SP-01 sitting at the FFL, due to asinine NJ law, but that is something I'm considering. Don't compete, so couldn't care less about legality.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Same here... have a SP-01 sitting at the FFL, due to asinine NJ law, but that is something I'm considering. Don't compete, so couldn't care less about legality.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least you don't have to wait 10-12 weeks like I do.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a couple days ahead of you. My P-01 got there in Wednesday for the pro package.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know if this will work on a P07?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no front bushing on a P-07 so it will not work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess I can finally post about the product in my own thread about it.

I haven't actually shot it yet so who knows on practical accuracy gains, but the new bushing definitely had a tighter muzzle lockup than the old one.  It was also annoying to get out.  The LPA sights were also something I added at the same time.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Just put mine in. I had no problems getting the old one out or putting the new one in. It was tapping my trigger for a 3mm overtravel screw that was the real pain.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, I'd love to have one of these. I don't think it's USPSA production legal though. External modification, maybe? Anyone else know?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Man, I'd love to have one of these. I don't think it's USPSA production legal though. External modification, maybe? Anyone else know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Right from the site:

NOW USPSA PRODUCTION APPROVED
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen the freaking barrel on a P07?  Not needed.  I can't possibly shoot as good as my P07 would let me unless I got some sharper sights for it.  CGW 3ish lb SA trigger really let's that factory barrel do it's thing.

I love a product to improve the accuracy of a $500 gun that will shoot an entire mag into one ragged hole
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top