Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2015 8:48:20 AM EDT
So, I was walking at a gun show, having almost narrowed the possibilties down to either a used glock 22 or a P-09, but then I handled a C75 and I was shocked: no other gun felt like just an extension of my hand, it fit perfectly.
Is there something specific about the ergonomics of C75s, or is just random match between me and the gun? Ex. being Italian, I was severely tempted by an Beretta 92, but it felt like trying to squeeze my hand around a fat pig.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my CZ
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know if they're for everybody, but I've never met anyone who said they didn't like CZ ergos. I have a number of them. There was a time when I tried other brands, Sig, HK, I tried Glock, etc. In each case I'd sell and buy another CZ. No other pistol feels more natural in my hand.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
You didn't try it with the VZ Grips; even better

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#4]
If you like the Italian connection and the CZ75, check out Tanfoglio.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You didn't try it with the VZ Grips; even better<a href="http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/Arfcomuser/DSCN1813_zps7hwce5th.jpg" target="_blank">http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/Arfcomuser/DSCN1813_zps7hwce5th.jpg</a>  
View Quote

I need to try a set of those grips someday.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I wasn't super thrilled with the factory grips on my 75b. But I put some LOK grips on it and it is fantastic. Very similar to the VZ grips, but cheaper.

(My 1911 and my S&W 25-2 wear VZ grips.)

From yesterday's range trip.

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]

You know it's odd. I bought a cz75 maybe 14+ years ago only to rediscover it in the safe a year ago. What I remember originally was that the ergonomics was quite good, I just couldn't get around the mushy trigger. Course a year ago I found cgw and basically redid the action with everything they offer, and that was pretty much that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm looking into the Tanfoglios, but I really wish to handle one first: the impression that handling the cz75 gave me is unforgettable.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm looking into the Tanfoglios, but I really wish to handle one first: the impression that handling the cz75 gave me is unforgettable.
View Quote

They are pretty close, I thought the tanfoglios are basically clones/copies of cz
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had the same feeling with the Browning BDM, The only down side in use is I found my trigger finger rubbing on the trigger guard with the pull.  A long range session and the contact would actually raise a blister.

I am so close to buying some CZ;  75B, 85 B or Combat, SP01.   I am fairly certain I'd be using CGW parts to reduce the DA trigger reach though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

So, I was walking at a gun show, having almost narrowed the possibilties down to either a used glock 22 or a P-09, but then I handled a C75 and I was shocked: no other gun felt like just an extension of my hand, it fit perfectly.

Is there something specific about the ergonomics of C75s, or is just random match between me and the gun? Ex. being Italian, I was severely tempted by an Beretta 92, but it felt like trying to squeeze my hand around a fat pig.
View Quote
This weekend I handed my friend a P01 while he admired my Beretta 87 Cheetah (the best looking gun I own.)  He was blown away, said "this is like putting on a pair of Nike trainers after wearing Italian loafers."  

CZ nailed it, the ergonomics work perfectly.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had the same feeling with the Browning BDM, The only down side in use is I found my trigger finger rubbing on the trigger guard with the pull.  A long range session and the contact would actually raise a blister.

I am so close to buying some CZ;  75B, 85 B or Combat, SP01.   I am fairly certain I'd be using CGW parts to reduce the DA trigger reach though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same thing here.  I really like the way the BDM feels in my hand but it "eats" my trigger finger.

And, I'm now a CZ guy, too.  P07's and P09's and one CZ 75 Compact.  Lately though, I've been thinking about a stainless CZ 75 sometime early next year if the tax return money is right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top