Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/23/2016 6:39:09 PM EDT
I have searched for a while here and over at HKPro and also google, but have not found what I am looking for.

Does anyone actually know of a holster that will accept a USP 45 Tactical with a surefire X300U? I have found a Safariland holster for the USP 45 with that light, but I need to know if the longer barrel and thread protector would fit. I called CS at Safariland, but they were unable to tell me for sure.

Just curious if anyone here has tried anything or knows of any other options. I have a 6004 rig for when I don't have the light mounted and it clears the sights and thread protector just fine.

I appreciate any help or opinions. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Ron Garrett, over at GARRETT industries, top notch kit, Google search them. Friend of mine, can make you a custom rig leather lined kaydex. Tell him Wes sent ya. Happy new year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]
try---- off the grid concepts, they have a pretty good selection of options
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Raven Concealment
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I figured I would update this since I found a solution that works for me. I picked up a Safariland holster for the USP with various lights. It works with the tactical without the thread protector. I took a heat gun to the bottom and opened it up a little, then replaced the thick black plastic spacer in the bottom with a piece of hard vacuum line so that it would clear the thread protector. I actually ended up with two of the same holsters so one is for sale in the EE, but I am quite happy with how it turned out.

I may still eventually pick up a Raven concealment holster because I love the quality and feel it would make a better range holster and for carry with a jacket.

Thanks for the tips.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top