Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/2/2015 9:14:22 PM EDT
I have been looking for a good ccw firearm and have been searching for a quite while. I had the opportunity to get  a P2000 9mm nib with x5 mags for a great deal and could not pass it up. I really like the feel of the pistol and hopefully will get out to shoot it soon. I have been wanting to get an HK pistol and was originally looking at the P30sk, but I have big mitts and the p30sk might have been a little small for me. I really like the HK line and have been wanting to get a nice pistol. The timing was right and I finally did.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You might regret buying that.....One HK is never enough.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 2:45:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, at the end of last year in a three month period I bought first HK, VP9, HK45 and USP Compact.  I just had too since there was a $200. rebate so it was nice when $400.00 came rolling in a month later.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#3]
No doubt  about it.
VP9 in  March. P30sk a week ago.

Next......HK45T.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys are killing me. I am looking at a VP9 now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I find the P2000/USPC to be the perfect size for CCW.  They also have a XL back strap that beefs up the top of the grip for those with large/long hands.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys are killing me. I am looking at a VP9 now.
View Quote

There was a p30sk at the slw range last week.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You might regret buying that.....One HK is never enough.
View Quote
Ain't that the truth. Sitting on the fence on whether or not I want to see about trading a Mk25 for another HK.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top