Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:46:43 PM EDT
So I sent an e-mail to the guys over at G-Code holsters (tacticalholsters.com) to inquire about them adding the Walther PPQ M2 to their line up for the HSP INCOG holsters they make. For those of y'all who aren't familiar this is an IWB holster designed in conjunction with Haley Strategic Partners and manufactured by G-Code. One of their customer service guys got back to me and essentially said that they are saving the number of e-mails he gets to track whether or not their is sufficient interest to add the PPQ M2.

So if any of y'all are interested in seeing the HSP INCOG being offered for the PPQ M2, please send David an e-mail at [email protected] to express your interest.

I have this holster for my Glock 19 and it is phenomenal.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
With the wait time I have waited to get mine (be here Friday 7 week wait 8 once it gets here) I would not hold your breath on them adding another holster design anytime soon.  I got one for my G19 with an XC1.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]
What materials make up the holster?  The leather Crossbreed is my favorite but it is a little sweaty.  A more breathable summer holster would be nice.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What materials make up the holster?  The leather Crossbreed is my favorite but it is a little sweaty.  A more breathable summer holster would be nice.
View Quote

From what I understand it's a form of polymer (not Kydex).
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Tactical fuzz alone sounds like reason enough to try one.

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I need a G code holster for my PPQ m2

the one that uses their quick detach setup.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tactical fuzz alone sounds like reason enough to try one.

View Quote

It really is.... Riding skin against it is not bad at all.  Just got an INCOG for my G19 with XC1 light.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I need a G code holster for my PPQ m2

the one that uses their quick detach setup.
View Quote

Send them an e-mail and add your name to the list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top