Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2016 12:19:00 PM EDT
My main one is my glock 27. However, I am thinking of getting a holster for my pt-111 and throwing it in the trunk so I can strap it on on the fly....

thanks
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd have to shoot the crap out that before I'd carry it. Even then I'd be worrying about it breaking when it was needed...

Just read too many stories about poor QC with Taurus. I'm not sure if their designs are flawed or just the manufacturing.

sorry, not to dump on your gun.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I carry my PT111 G2 appendix sometimes, it has over 1k rounds with no hiccups. Good enough for me. I usually carry an Mp9c or an LCP though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry mine at times. I use a generic gun show leather pancake holster and it rides easy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 2:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I do. I use either a Versa Carry system for IWB or one of those generic leather slide holsters for OWB. I like it. Its got a funky trigger that takes a little getting used to, but I like the size and feel. Plus its 12+1 capacity is a big plus for me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont, yet...only have about 100 rds though my so far, not a single problem.  Other than that strange trigger and shooting a bit low...I like it.  Need to find a holster of somekind.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top