Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2017 7:42:44 PM EDT
Can anyone out there recommend a good sight pusher that I should buy ? It seems every time I start looking at the reviews of one, it's like I see a bunch of 5 stars, and then a couple of 1 stars. I'm wondering if this mean that most guys are pretty much mechanically minded and do OK, and then there's a couple that don't know which end of a screwdriver to poke themselves in the eye with, or what. I just want to do a couple of changes/adjustments, no big deal, and BTW, I DO which end of a screwdriver is which !    

Thanks..........................BD
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The MGW sight pushers have always been awesome for me. I have the 309 for Glock rear sights.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I sucked it up and bought an MGW sight pro several years ago.  

It's pricy, but built like a tank, works very well.  You'll only cry once.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]
MGW is glock only though?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can anyone out there recommend a good sight pusher that I should buy ? It seems every time I start looking at the reviews of one, it's like I see a bunch of 5 stars, and then a couple of 1 stars. I'm wondering if this mean that most guys are pretty much mechanically minded and do OK, and then there's a couple that don't know which end of a screwdriver to poke themselves in the eye with, or what. I just want to do a couple of changes/adjustments, no big deal, and BTW, I DO which end of a screwdriver is which !    

Thanks..........................BD                                                              
View Quote

Ncstar/vism. Thank me later
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Top Top