Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2016 2:48:38 PM EDT
So I want to mount a combo laser/light under my CZ SP-01 Tactical, for home defense purposes.  I'd like to keep it under $200 so I don't raise eyebrows higher than they need to be.  I was looking hard at the Lasermax SPS-C-R Spartan, because it seems to get good reviews, and is currently about $147 on Amazon.com.  Does anyone have any real experience with this model, or can offer another model that fits my needs?  I don't need it to be built like a tank, as it will be either sitting in a safe, or being shot at the range 99.99% of the time.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I want to mount a combo laser/light under my CZ SP-01 Tactical, for home defense purposes.  I'd like to keep it under $200 so I don't raise eyebrows higher than they need to be.  I was looking hard at the Lasermax SPS-C-R Spartan, because it seems to get good reviews, and is currently about $147 on Amazon.com.  Does anyone have any real experience with this model, or can offer another model that fits my needs?  I don't need it to be built like a tank, as it will be either sitting in a safe, or being shot at the range 99.99% of the time.  Thanks!
View Quote

Look in the EE for something used....OR THESE  The lower two have a better chance of having holsters made for them if need be than the Lasermax brand  

VIRIDIAN AMAZON

AMAZON TLR-4
Top Top