Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2014 5:57:06 AM EDT
Had to make a day trip to South Carolina from Va and stopped in to the Palmetto S.A. store in Columbia.  I had yet to buy a holster for my shield and the gentleman working there recommended these.  It was a little pricey to me ($90sh) but I needed one so I bought.

Anyways, this is my first IWB of this type and I plan to replace the metal loops with plastic ones.  They just don't seem to hold as well.  Anyone else have experience with these or any advice?

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them. The pics make me think it rides kind of high.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Possibly adjustable?   At least move the clips to the top holes... perhaps even flip the leather pieces over and maybe get it to sit even slightly lower?

I like the leather wings... Good idea for flex/comfort.
I still do preferr a full leather rig overall though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe that is their Appendix Carry setup.

BPT is good people
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Possibly adjustable?   At least move the clips to the top holes... perhaps even flip the leather pieces over and maybe get it to sit even slightly lower?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sits about a half inch too high for me.  I wanna give the plastic belt loops a try.  When I draw my Shield, the rear loop pulls up and almost over my belt.

I like the idea of flipping the leather around.  Otherwise, this has been comfortable so far.  I carry it at the 4 o'clock position.  It doesn't hinder seating or driving.  I did have to shave a hair off of the kydex on the body side near the safety.  Otherwise, the molding and trim is great.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks really flimsy.  How thick and rigid are those pieces of leather?  $90 is also really steep if you ask me.  

I've been happy with the 2 Foxx holsters I've had.  Prices are very reasonable, and lead times were great.  

Foxx

They make Crossbreed type hybrids mainly for about half the price.  Which seems kinda like what they were going for.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't used any of their holsters, but I have taken a class with the guys who own/run the company.  They are great guys, and their holsters looked to be good quality.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I have about 15 of their holsters.

Never had a bad one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top