Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2015 8:25:26 AM EDT
Was the MSRP for the M9A3 revealed at SHOT?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No it wasn't unfortunately. Because I want to know so I can buy one.......or two.

They did say they wouldn't be shipping/selling them until the end of the second quarter of 2015. So it probably won't be till June or so when they start showing up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
No it wasn't unfortunately. Because I want to know so I can buy one.......or two.

They did say they wouldn't be shipping/selling them until the end of the second quarter of 2015. So it probably won't be till June or so when they start showing up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They did not.  However, I heard the 92G-SDs will be priced at 1200-1300.  Bill Wilson said those will be extremely limited releases too.  Not sure what to make of that though or how that would effect the M9A3 pricing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They did not.  However, I heard the 92G-SDs will be priced at 1200-1300.  Bill Wilson said those will be extremely limited releases too.  Not sure what to make of that though or how that would effect the M9A3 pricing.
View Quote

Yeah, I saw that.  Screw that, I would get the Wilson upgraded model before that.

I will patiently wait for the M9A3, unless I impulse buy a 92G first.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Will be buying one.  I hope it's not too expensive!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if these will be made in Tennessee?

I would love to have an M9A3 that is stamped MADE IN TENNESSEE.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the new Vertec's are selling for something like $800 or more in some big box stores so I'm not too hopeful on the price of the m9a3.

Especially if it has a threaded barrel...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wonder if these will be made in Tennessee?

I would love to have an M9A3 that is stamped MADE IN TENNESSEE.

View Quote

Who knows. It might depend on whether the M9A3 gets picked up with the ECP. It's still a possibility to replace/supplant the M9. And from what I've heard. The M9 will be made in Maryland until the current contract expires. That's in August of 2017.

Depending on how the contract shapes up or  plays out. Many if not all of the 92 series guns could still be made in MD for the next 2 1/2 years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Will be buying one.  I hope it's not too expensive!
View Quote

Indeed.  I have a rule about not spending more than $800ish on a handgun but I'll likely break it for the A3.  That gun makes me tingle a little.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top