Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2017 12:38:34 AM EDT
I've built up a stripped 17 frame. About to do the same with a 19, need to get most the OEM stuff sans trigger/bar/connector, etc....

I used rock your Glock last time. Any recommendations for other suppliers? Be nice if they can be one stop shop for everything including aftermarket stuff, RYG just doesn't carry some of the stuff I need.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive been shopping at brownells when they have had the free shipping deals or Lone Wolf Distributors since for most of their small glock parts its free shipping over $25 and they ship pretty quick.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Midway has a Glock specific lower parts kit, with all the trigger, springs, and other internals you need.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I use glockparts.com cheap shipping options on the small parts and good prices
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Brownells on free shipping day.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The Glock store sells complete Glock parts kits for the frame and the slide separately that have all the parts you need.   Sometimes they have a good sale going or free shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top