Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:03:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I shoot mine all the time, in 9mm/.40/.357Sig
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice to have options how are the 357 sig rounds
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:53:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Never had any issues with my 9mm conversion barrels.

Dave N
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Snappy recoil, shoots flatter, more accurate, it is my daily carry
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Expensive to buy ammo, loud, and suppose to have better ballistics pushing through glass due to the slight increased velocity.  It is fun to shoot out to 100 if you can find a place that allows it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Expensive to buy ammo, loud, and suppose to have better ballistics pushing through glass due to the slight increased velocity.  It is fun to shoot out to 100 if you can find a place that allows it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love all those, I mail order ammo for it as I do most of my ammo/components and reload. I found 1,000 Starline brass in a LGS, sitting on a shelf and discounted.... no one wanted it.  It is basically a 9mm +P and my department will not let me carry + anything, but the .357 Sig is allowed
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I see a 357 sig barrel in near future
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I see a 357 sig barrel in near future
View Quote

Don't, .40 to 9 makes economic sense, .40 to .357 is like saying .40 isn't expensive enough, and I really want to abuse this frame.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top