Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 190
Posted: 9/9/2010 4:25:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AJE]
Well, the original picture thread is maxed out. Time for a new one. So lets see your Glocks.

These are my G21 and G17C. I'll add pics of my inbound 26 when it gets out of jail. While grabbing mags I realized I'm missing a few.

ETA edited title AJE
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:35:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vbfg135] [#1]
This is the worst recovery/support group yet.

Link Posted: 2/8/2017 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fivefivesixphoto:

I installed it about 5 minutes before this photo. I did shoot 16 rounds through it though. I'd say not enough to really give solid advice or carry it. I'm going to get it to the range, zero it and throw down a few hundred rounds, if it stays zeroed, I'll carry it.
View Quote

How much does the red dot and base hang over the sides? Can you take a pic from the front or the back on it?
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TerryGecko:

How much does the red dot and base hang over the sides? Can you take a pic from the front or the back on it?
View Quote

It's actually not bad. When worn in a IWB appendix holster, I didn't even notice the RMR was there.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]

It's actually not bad. When worn in a IWB appendix holster, I didn't even notice the RMR was there.
View Quote

Thank you for posting a pic. I would also appreciate a range report when you get it out and put it through It's paces.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TerryGecko:

Thank you for posting a pic. I would also appreciate a range report when you get it out and put it through It's paces.
View Quote

Definitely!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
my latest, AA trigger & Edge connector,nice carry gun.

Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:47:39 AM EDT
[#7]
G21.4 w/ TLR-1HL
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally remembered to get a slightly better picture of my G19 worked over by Way of the Gun.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Great taste in both vehicles and firearms
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to shoot this as much as I would like to, but the 50 rounds I put through it were a blast. It's so much fun to shoot! So far, no issues with the RMR and it stayed zeroed. I should be able to get out in a few weeks and abuse it a bit before I decide to actually carry it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#12]
My home brew RTF2.

LAV serial frame
2009 19 Upper with Ameriglo Pro Operator sights

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:42:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GL0CK] [#13]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to shoot this as much as I would like to, but the 50 rounds I put through it were a blast. It's so much fun to shoot! So far, no issues with the RMR and it stayed zeroed. I should be able to get out in a few weeks and abuse it a bit before I decide to actually carry it.

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/Mini%20Texas%20Special%2004_zpsayqdtuzg.jpg

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/Mini%20Texas%20Special%2005_zpsbblvvnb7.jpg

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/IMG_9901_zpsmy8sgtqe.jpg
View Quote

As absolutely gratuitous that is, it's frickin' awesome! Well done sir.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#15]

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/Mini%20Texas%20Special%2004_zpsayqdtuzg.jpg

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/Mini%20Texas%20Special%2005_zpsbblvvnb7.jpg

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/fivefivesixphoto/IMG_9901_zpsmy8sgtqe.jpg
View Quote

Well done
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:07:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lanza] [#16]
Glock 24C, 6" barrel.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#17]
welp, just sent my 34 slide to jagerwerks for milling and splinter camo...now the waiting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Lucky_Day:
welp, just sent my 34 slide to jagerwerks for milling and splinter camo...now the waiting.
View Quote

Is that a new cerakote pattern? I sent my slide to them about 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone have any slide work done by JL Machining Works?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By pbol53:

Is that a new cerakote pattern? I sent my slide to them about 3 weeks ago.
View Quote

I haven't seen any on instagram. I talked to steven about an idea I had and I guess I'm going to be the learning curve pattern.

Nah, I'm sure it's going to come out awesome.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:26:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Lucky_Day:

I haven't seen any on instagram. I talked to steven about an idea I had and I guess I'm going to be the learning curve pattern.

Nah, I'm sure it's going to come out awesome.
View Quote

Cool. Can't wait to see it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Newest addition. 43 Talo edition, Hyve +2 mag and g-code incog.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:17:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Another-Bill] [#23]
A few of my herd.

Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#25]

L
M
S
XS

Just need XL and XXL to complete the series, well unless you include the 18.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

Slide just came in and I mocked it up. Not sure if I like the look. Would it look better if I bought the titanium gray slide instead?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/15/2017 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Gdirty5:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/159941/IMG-0912-147305.JPG

Slide just came in and I mocked it up. Not sure if I like the look. Would it look better if I bought the titanium gray slide instead?
View Quote

I think black over gray looks better. Any gun I see that's one solid color, other than black, like FDE or gray or brown or whatever looks terrible unless they match.  All grey really urkes me for some reason, and I'm like unjustifiably in love with all things grey.

Would probably look better with some sights on there. Not joking. I find that sights actually change the profile appearance of a gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By sevin8nin:

I think black over gray looks better. Any gun I see that's one solid color, other than black, like FDE or gray or brown or whatever looks terrible unless they match.  All grey really urkes me for some reason, and I'm like unjustifiably in love with all things grey.

Would probably look better with some sights on there. Not joking. I find that sights actually change the profile appearance of a gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/159941/IMG-0912-147305.JPG

Lol you do see my all fde gun right above your comment that's says solid fde guns look terrible right?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By jtdam24:

Lol you do see my all fde gun right above your comment that's says solid fde guns look terrible right?
View Quote

I did brother  I should have clarified more on the "unless they match part."  I think that all FDE on pretty much anything can look hot no matter the mismatch.  But I've seen those factory burnt bronze glocks and i think they look gross.  The factory glock all FDE doesn't do it for me either.
I'm not sure what's different about yours but your's looks like a hot ass smoke wagon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#32]

I did brother  I should have clarified more on the "unless they match part."  I think that all FDE on pretty much anything can look hot no matter the mismatch.  But I've seen those factory burnt bronze glocks and i think they look gross.  The factory glock all FDE doesn't do it for me either.
I'm not sure what's different about yours but your's looks like a hot ass smoke wagon.
View All Quotes

im only breaking your balls brother :)
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Damn. That's a great looking build. Rarely see the all FDE look on a Glock - complete with WML. Very nice.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#34]

10mm is best mm.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Thanks. I just put on some sights when I got home. And I was thinking the same thing, I never liked a gun that was all one color when it wasn't black.

Attachment Attached File

Looks better with sights on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

Damn. That's a great looking build. Rarely see the all FDE look on a Glock - complete with WML. Very nice.
View All Quotes

Thank you sir
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Thank you sir
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I didn't notice that till you pointed it out!!! lol. But you have an unusually nicely set up pistol,  I like it a lot. And I HATE FDE pistols in general.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#39]

I didn't notice that till you pointed it out!!! lol. But you have an unusually nicely set up pistol,  I like it a lot. And I HATE FDE pistols in general.
View All Quotes

Lol I was just breaking balls lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

i know my man. I liked your picture on Instagram.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:22:02 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I've put about 1,000 rounds with mine and works flawlessly. A great mount and made very well.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Thanks brother that's much appreciated
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By cubanchurchill:

I've put about 1,000 rounds with mine and works flawlessly. A great mount and made very well.
View Quote

I know VDMSR put it through it's paces as well. I'm more concerned about the RMR's reliability. It's gonna take some abuse on this pistol!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Couple of red dots.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 4:45:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#48]
http://i.imgur.com/Ehjeis3.jpg
View Quote

That looks nice!!  Just sent me slide out today.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By OilfieldTrash78:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OilfieldTrash78:
http://i.imgur.com/Ehjeis3.jpg

Oh thats awesome what exactly are you having done?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Oh thats awesome what exactly are you having done?
View Quote

Accelerator cut and coated in FDE.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 190
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top