Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2015 4:47:34 PM EDT
I ask because I am seriously considering trying to carry a full size revolver. The thing is chunky and thick so IWB is probably out unless I want to buy new pants. Any info on how and where on the body you can hide a canon from those who have done it would be really useful. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Inside the pants  But seriously, if you want to carry an N-fram IWB, go up one pants size, and buy a good belt/holster combo.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
What's wrong with a good OWB holster?  Assuming you are lawfully concealing, what's the big deal about printing?
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive been eyeballing the maxpedition jk line. I know some say it screams look at me. But honestly it aint screaming it any more then open carry and how many folks here rave about that (personally I prefer concealed) but it aint easy to conceal a full size gun and have it be comfy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry my 4" 629 in a Galco vertical shoulder holster with a light button up shirt (unbuttoned)

Super Comfy

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:12:38 AM EDT
[#5]
K Rounds makes their pancake holster for revolvers

Even though I have a Glock 27, I've been carrying my Glock 22 a lot lately just under a t shirt, either with 1 spare mag in a Glock sport carrier or two in an RKBA carrier.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry my 4" 629 in a Galco vertical shoulder holster with a light button up shirt (unbuttoned)

Super Comfy

http://www.galcogunleather.com/uimages/VHS_4_Revolver_OL_b.jpg
View Quote

This is awesome.  I would wear it only with a black turtleneck while I save Solitaire from Kananga.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What's wrong with a good OWB holster?  Assuming you are lawfully concealing, what's the big deal about printing?
View Quote

This
Good belt, good holster and no one will notice anyway
unless your shirts are body hugging
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

This is probably what I will go with. I'll just have to settle with something smaller for times when I can't be noticed (work).
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

This is probably what I will go with. I'll just have to settle with something smaller for times when I can't be noticed (work).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top