Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I rarely carry IWB, OWB has always been a more comfortable option for me.  I currently carry a Shield in a Bravo Concealment 10 degree with belt loops anywhere from 230-430 depending on what I am wearing & doing.  I have carried both mu M&P 9c and fullsize OWB.  I do not worry about printing, the general public is clueless.  I typically wear a button down plaid short sleeve shirt in the spring/summer/fall and a jacket/pullover in the winter.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Beretta 92: Simply Rugged [whatever their main pancake is]

Ruger LCR: Blackhawk Speed Classic

Makarov: Don Hume JIT Slide
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Allessi  CQC/S.  Conceal easily in a t-shirt, so long as the t-shirt isn't tight.

All day comfort.

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
CZ75 P07 9mm in a KT-Mech Gunfigther holster
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I usually try to have both an IWB & an OWB holster for each of my carry guns.  I tend to prefer leather for IWB (Though I have some hybrids that work well) & kydex for OWB (Though I have a couple leather ones).  While the Hume JT Slide is a good inexpensive leather OWB holster (I have 1 for a couple of my guns), kydex seems to keep it "high & tight" & are durable.  There are so many kydex makers out there nowadays, but 2 that I really like are Raven & Spetz Gear.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
For an OWB holster I really like the Raven Phantom with pancake wings. I carried a G19 that way for many moons and was never made. I would have known because I would have been called on the carpet PDQ.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top