Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/12/2014 11:59:08 AM EDT
Sold the SKS, and picked up a GP 10/63. Previous owner did great job on finishing the stock, and overal the rifle looks in pretty great shape. Looking for a little info as I know there's a ton out of information that I'm sorting through. Will be posting pics also (including the left side of the receiver). Here's what I know so far; Sights look to be on straight, it has the Tapco trigger, so I presume it's the whole FCG. Looks to have a U.S. made brake on. 5 mags; (1) Tapco no wobble (2) Korean a little wobble (2) Unknown a little wobble.

" />

" />

Also picked up the PA 63 you see with 100rds ammo for $200 yesterday, clean as a whistle. Already ordered the recoil and mainspring from Wolff.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
recon jon .

what do u think of ur razor break ? im all for a sharp break , its a  improvised bayonet , thats allways there  .
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the looks, unfortunately the one time I had gotten earlier to take it out to shoot, I got wrapped around the axles on another project. I've since changed the wood buttstock out to a wire folder (found one on the EE, shipped for $60). Leaving the wood handguard on it. Now my only question is since I took the Romanian wood stock off and changed to a Romanian wire folder, would there be any 922r issues? It has the Tapco trigger group and brake, plus I have some more Tapco mags on the way.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top