Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/24/2014 1:26:49 PM EDT
Here is the video promised from my post made yesterday.  It's not the best, but it's just about as good as I can do by myself.  Be sure to put it in 1080p for the best picture quality.  If it doesn't allow 1080p, give it a little more time to finish converting.  It can take a while after uploading until 1080p is available I've noticed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxKoKQLodOA

If you haven't seen that post about this gun, here it is...

http://www.ak47.net/forums/t_4_64/156103_My_full_auto_AKMSU_has_finally_arrived_to_me_guys____.html
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Badass.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely beautiful, OP!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
She's a beaut.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Stunning.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#5]
DUDE you should have turned loose a full dump on that 4X2 TACO. LOVE them both!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Badass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
drool
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#10]
flip flops, capris and full auto aks!

that thing is a work of art

congrats!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#11]
That thing really came out beautiful. The FA is almost just a bonus !

Did I just say that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hate you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The bar has been set to a new standard.That sir is a beast, thanks for sharing this.

Embed for you

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#14]
75rd drum dump?? That is a sweet looking gun.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Very nice. Read yesterday's thread and was hoping you'd post vids.

But!!!!!  No eye pro at 5:56!!!  Naughty boy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Very nice. Read yesterday's thread and was hoping you'd post vids.

But!!!!!  No eye pro at 5:56!!!  Naughty boy.
View Quote

Yea, I noticed that while editing the video.  Don't know how I forgot.  Luckily no kabooms!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do have a 100 round Chinese drum actually, but I hate to do that to the barrel.  AK barrels are just about the worst barrels to change out, so I want this one to last.  I was actually letting the gun cool down with air conditioning in the truck between shots for probably 10 minutes each time.  The gun would get pretty hot, and the 90 degree day and full sun was not helping.  I don't mind shooting my full autos, and shooting them often, but I got to baby them with these current prices.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]
WHY do you get all the cools toys!  I am more jelly than smuckers
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I do have a 100 round Chinese drum actually, but I hate to do that to the barrel.  AK barrels are just about the worst barrels to change out, so I want this one to last.  I was actually letting the gun cool down with air conditioning in the truck between shots for probably 10 minutes each time.  The gun would get pretty hot, and the 90 degree day and full sun was not helping.  I don't mind shooting my full autos, and shooting them often, but I got to baby them with these current prices.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha, is it the original barrel?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  The original barrel was long gone.  Before I got the gun, someone put a new barrel in the gun that was too small, so it was tack welded to the trunnion....yea.  That wasn't cheap to fix, but luckily Ted knows how to work with metal and get rid of stresses in metal.  I sourced a new 7.62x39 Russian barrel and had it cut down for this gun.  You can't tell where the barrel came from in the real AKMSU, so I figured a Russian made one would not only be durable, but would be a good enough guess.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it is not the original barrel, it is a CHF barrel as Ted will not build on a gun without one!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Awesome! Great setup you have
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:35:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Nice I've always like those. Might have to piece one together.. Been sitting on some extra krink parts for a while with no real idea with what to do with them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Great vid, thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#26]
jelly
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Fantastic Video. I must have one
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top