Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2010 4:31:13 PM EDT
I have never tried the Alliance Armament Wraithmaker 20 round drums for Saiga 12. I "hear" they are GTG, but have also heard they are junk. Well.... what are they? I did a lot of research before I bought drum mags for my Saiga 12s.... and learned a lot about the two aforementioned drums. I know my MD-20 drums work good. I have 5, so it can't be a fluke. I don't know a lot about Promag drums, but I don't like the cover on the back.... the clips.
If you have used a Wraithmaker drum and it was a great mag, please tell. Did your weapon require their reliability service for the drum to work well?

I haven't used the Promag drums.... speak out if you have and it works well.

At the moment, all of the Saiga 12 owners I have communicated with think the MD-20 is the best drum made. Are we wrong?

MD-20 drums are $120.... or $100 on preorder

Wraithmaker 20 round drums are $379 ..... on "sale"

Promag 20 round drums  ~$90- $100

Even if you don't own a Saiga 12 or a drum mag, what would you choose? and why? What would you choose if they were the same price?

Just curious.... and I think this thread could be beneficial to newcomers to the Saiga 12 platform and Saiga 12 drum magazines.

Please post why you choose what you choose.... even pie
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You missed the whole AA drama on Saiga-12, but I watched it unfold everyday. AA is probably the shittiest bunch of losers I've ever heard of (except maybe Diamond Dave of Elite, possibly Lancaster as well)...their conduct on that forum was atrocious. They got caught lying, using shill accounts to bash Mike Davidson, start flame wars and all the while denied the blatantly obvious fact that their drum would simply not work on most Saiga's without the S12 being 'reliabilitied' to match their drum. Plenty of people reported that after getting their S12's tuned for the Wraithmaker that they could no longer use stick mags let alone the MD20. It was one of the worst internet fiasco's I think I've ever seen.

IMO AA is a piss poor organization run by people that act like spoiled teenagers at best, at worst they are outright thieves and liars. FWIW I don't use either product and never had any interest in either one but after watching that whole thing play out there is no way in hell I'd buy anything from AA.

Z
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You missed the whole AA drama on Saiga-12, but I watched it unfold everyday. AA is probably the shittiest bunch of losers I've ever heard of (except maybe Diamond Dave of Elite, possibly Lancaster as well)...their conduct on that forum was atrocious. They got caught lying, using shill accounts to bash Mike Davidson, start flame wars and all the while denied the blatantly obvious fact that their drum would simply not work on most Saiga's without the S12 being 'reliabilitied' to match their drum. Plenty of people reported that after getting their S12's tuned for the Wraithmaker that they could no longer use stick mags let alone the MD20. It was one of the worst internet fiasco's I think I've ever seen.

IMO AA is a piss poor organization run by people that act like spoiled teenagers at best, at worst they are outright thieves and liars. FWIW I don't use either product and never had any interest in either one but after watching that whole thing play out there is no way in hell I'd buy anything from AA.

Z

You like those 8 rounders don't ya?... I'd love to drool at that stack of mags. I assume you have a few.

Link Posted: 7/7/2010 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a few magwell 8 rounders, actually can't even use factory 8 rounders...don't have the heart to dremel on something that rare

Z
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Voted pie because I've never used a drum. I have a bunch of saiga 8rd mags but I would like to pick up a drum or two for giggles.
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Voted pie because I've never used a drum. I have a bunch of saiga 8rd mags but I would like to pick up a drum or two for giggles.

They are fun. There's just something about dumping 20 rounds of 12 guage at a time

No Promag people here? They are supposed to be decent mags. I've never used one though.

Link Posted: 7/7/2010 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I've actually been hearing good things about the Pro-Mags, but for a 20 rounder I would stick with MD. The reputation speaks volumes. I'm actually borrowing a couple right now and I think i will get a 12 rd drum instead. The 20's are so wide that it interferes with my support arm. Cool as hell, though.
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#7]
They are big. I wish MD would come out with a 20 round drum that was designed similar to the Chinese 7.62 drums. Spiral inside. It would probably be a huge pain in the @$$ to make it reliable and tough. I can't wait until the doublestack mags come out....
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I own 3 MD drums. I ordered 2 from the first run for 165 each. Sold one off right before the price dropped to 100, then bought 2 more off that preorder.

I received those two two weeks ago. Every one of them fit right out of the box.

The only problem I ever had was with one of the first run drums. It didn't feed federal value pack. So I just didn't shoot that ammo anymore.

I received a free new gunfixr plug with that drum after a little while.

No issues with the drums since.
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They are big. I wish MD would come out with a 20 round drum that was designed similar to the Chinese 7.62 drums. Spiral inside. It would probably be a huge pain in the @$$ to make it reliable and tough. I can't wait until the doublestack mags come out....
If Cameron ever gets moving on his 10rd drum, it  is supposed to be a helical sweep type of action.

Link Posted: 7/7/2010 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I have all three drums and have used them all plenty.

The WM drum does work with some of my guns. In fact, once I made a video just to prove once and for all on the saiga forum that it was nothing but a total POS and that the MD drum was far superior in every way. I cut the plastic and unboxed a brand new 19" S-12 on film and proceeded to test it with the WM first, because I knew it would fail like it had in other guns it had been tried in. Well wasn't I shocked and surprised when it actually ripped through all 20 rds without jamming! Then I swallowed my pride and  tried the the MD 20 next. I can't remember now whether it didn't lock into the gun, or whether it actually jammed on me, (maybe I'll have to find the vid if I still have it and post it...)  but I was majorly disappointed and ashamed to show the video on saiga-12.com, after all the shit I went through as mod there putting up with, and having to deal with daily attacks from those gooftards at AA, and all their fans and friends, inbred butt monkeys , and whoever else wanted to play their reindeer games....Truth is, it's a very well made (all ball bearings and smooth as a clock....as long as it doesn't get sand blown into it through the open sides... ...looks cool, is easy to load...) but is very poorly designed. It was made to fit like one Saiga 12 they had I think? The feed tower is junk, and doesn't feed the rounds like they need to be fed. It also lets the top shell flip upward if you aren't careful. In order to load it into the gun you sometimes have to put a thumb down through the ejection port and get the top round started. Basically they can be made to work but the company that sells them has left such a bad taste in so many people's mouths, and on the forums, (just like Zen said) that most people I've seen don't trust them. YMMV,BD...

The MD 20....it's well made, works most every time, as long as you match the amount of gas to the ammo you are shooting (main reason MD started delivering gas plugs with them so you could tune the gun and they would keep up with buckshot loads....that's what I'm 99% certain I heard from Nate AKA Gunfixr...) Unlike the other drums they are available with clear or smoke colored backs. I prefer the clear. They have to be fit to some guns but will lock right into others. They can't take 3" shells. They won't work with the magwells now on the market. People (competition shooters) in Europe are actually cutting the factory magwells off their Saigas so they can use drums and other rock and lock mags like the SGM 12 rdrs. Over all the MD drums are GTG but I'll never buy one.

The ProMag company has earned a bad reputation over the years for some other mags they made that just plain sucked. Because of that many are very shy to even try one of their new mags. I think that's silly though because times change, companies can hire new management, regroup, and improve their product lines, just as ProMag has done. I bought one of their 20 rd S-12 drums locally just to give it a try, and because after handling it in the gun store, and hearing a man I have trusted tell me how everyone who had bought one so far loved it and came back for more. He even told me if I had any problems with it to bring it back and he would pay to ship it back to them for a new one. You can't beat a guarantee like that so I said hell yeah and took the drum home for around 90 bucks. Best damn investment I've made for my S-12 I think, simply because it proved to me, and lots of others who have actually tried it so far, that all that anti ProMag talk is bullshit. There is nothing at all wrong with this drum, or the other smaller drums they are selling as fast as they can make them. They too are limited somewhat, in that they won't take 3" shells, but I mostly shoot 2.75" anyway, and lots of other mags that will take 3". I can't wait to get at least one of each size, and the new drums and double stacks soon to be available for the other Saiga shotguns (20 ga and 410) too. I hope they all work as good as the 12 ga drums do. I will surely let you know....no matter what all the smart asses and MD himself have to say about me for it. I think it shows a total lack of confidence in one's own abilities, to get all uppity and upset like some people have done and start a bunch of BS and false accusations on a gun forum because someone else makes another drum and sells it for less. I caught total and complete hell from a number of people there, including Mike himself in a very public, and very unprofessional manner, just because I posted a bunch of good pics, a video of the ProMag working in my gun, and joined a few others in giving a review, or just sharing our own good experiences with the new drums. I'm talking about hands on experience, not just hearsay...Anyway... Nuff said about all that. I'll buy the ProMag drums because they work fine for me and all who have tried them so far, from all I have personally seen and heard. They may not be "better" than the MD drum, but they perform their purpose, and I already have three MD 20s, including the prototype I was sent and did my best to honestly evaluate and promote for a long time. Anyway, the little tabs, or clips on the back are a non issue for me and I much more prefer them to the sharp edged steel clips on the back of the MD drum. I have dropped my loaded drum several times on hard ground and they have not been damaged at all. I also prefer the rounded edges to the sharp ones on the MD.

Just my humble opinion from much experience with all three drums. Take it as you will and please don't judge me for it.  BTW I voted for PIE.

Edit to add >> I voted for Pie because I don't care which one is absolute best, I have them all and they all work. If I ever really need to I'll use my factory 8rd stick mags anyway.
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Cobra,
I thought about getting the Promag 12 round drum before I ordered my MD-20s, but I felt the price was not proportionate to the capacity. They should be about $60. I'd try one then if it came with a timted cover. It would be hard for me to get past the clips though. Personally, I want to give the Promag stuff a little longer top prove itself as far as durability goes. The size is perfect though, but a 12 round doublestack would be better IMO. If MD came out with a 12 round drum that was the same size as the Promag or smaller, but the same design as the MD-20.... I'd be all over a few of them. I am cinfident that anything he lets out the door will be a quality product. If not, I'm confident he will stand behind it. As always Cobra, I know you are an honest guy and I value your opinion. Thank you for contributing. What kind of pie would you like, Sir? Could I interest you in a slice of cold Key Lime pie?

Slug-O offered to let me try his 12 round Promag a couple months ago. I may get back up with him on that. He lives nearby though I have never met him outside of the forum.

evl....
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I only have the MD drums. My new one fit first time. I had to file a little on the first one. I haven't shot the second one yet and will most likely wait till Sept to do so. My Guard unit is planning a shotgun/ skeet shoot and I hope to try it then. As far as I know I'll be the only one with a Saiga-12

I have shot the first one and it works good with Estate heavy game loads and the stock plug. Walmart cheapies not so good. Loading them is a bit of a pain to Me. In all reality I think a pump shot gun may be better in SHTF though because even with less capacity when the guy with a drum runs out, it will take longer to reload a drum than it will to stuff a tube. I would like to see the Russian 8 rounders sold here for a more reasonable price. But if Mark or Pro Mag can do some 12 rd double stacks that could be interesting. They should be able to take 3" too, and have metal catches front and rear. I know I'm dreaming.
Link Posted: 7/7/2010 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Video of AA drum being fired full auto.

Same shotgun firing same ammo through an MD-20 drum.

These videos were taken a few minutes apart. Tom (the owner of the full auto shotgun) video taped me, then I video taped him.  I haven't tried the Promag drum yet, but I'm hearing good things.

I have to agree that while a drum is fun, an 8 round mag is much more practical to carry, load into the shotgun and are more affordable, unless you're talking the Russian 8 rounders (which are the best IMO). They cost more.

Link Posted: 7/8/2010 4:25:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I have MD-20's, function well but needed to be fit to my gun (no sweat, 10 minutes with a file).  I haven't tried AA's Wraithmaker due to cost and reputation, I'm hearing good things about the Promags and might pick up a 12 rd drum, but I'm too familiar with their other products to have much trust.
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well I only have the MD drums. My new one fit first time. I had to file a little on the first one. I haven't shot the second one yet and will most likely wait till Sept to do so. My Guard unit is planning a shotgun/ skeet shoot and I hope to try it then. As far as I know I'll be the only one with a Saiga-12

I have shot the first one and it works good with Estate heavy game loads and the stock plug. Walmart cheapies not so good. Loading them is a bit of a pain to Me. In all reality I think a pump shot gun may be better in SHTF though because even with less capacity when the guy with a drum runs out, it will take longer to reload a drum than it will to stuff a tube. I would like to see the Russian 8 rounders sold here for a more reasonable price. But if Mark or Pro Mag can do some 12 rd double stacks that could be interesting. They should be able to take 3" too, and have metal catches front and rear. I know I'm dreaming.

This is why I bought 5 drums. I can fire 100 rounds without reloading reloading a drum.... and with only 4 mag changes. It's a wonderful life....
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I only have experience with the MD-20, but it ran flawless in my Saiga 12 with the factory gas plug right out of the box it was shipped in from MD Arms. I have 2 of the MD-20's and I plan to order at least 2 more in the near future. After everything that happened with AA on the S12 forum and other places, I just couldn't justify sending them any of my cash. Not to mention the fact that a lot of guns have to be tuned and may end up only working with their product and no others. The price is also ridiculous in my opinion. You can almost buy 4 MD-20 drums for the price of 1 WM. It's a no-brainer. As far as Pro-Mag goes, their reputation isn't the greatest, but their new drums are getting some positive feedback. I thought about picking up the 12rd drum for $75 and testing it out. I might have to do that soon. If the MD-20 and the WM drum were the same prices, I would still go with the MD-20. It's already proven itself to me and I know it will work every time. ( All the proof I need -> my MD-20 in action )

I have nothing against AA on a personal level. I have never had dealings with them. I'm just going by what I've seen happen with them on the S12 forum, YouTube and what other S12 users say about them and their product.
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Alliance Armament Wraithmaker owners and ProMag owners.... please speak up. This is a near dead heat between the MD-20 and a slice of pie. AA and ProMag are sucking dust.... wait.... I believe the dust may have already settled

.............................................................................................––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ProMag.....AA............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Pie .......MD
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 2:57:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Lot of familiar names in here, Hello to all the saiga guys in this thread.

I voted MD for a few obvious reasons 1 being AA being shady and the open design = FAIL.

I own only 1 drum and its a MD-20 and its been pretty reliable although my round count through it is only around 300 give or take a few.

I do however plan to purchase both a Promag 12 and 20 as well.

I'm also waiting patiently for the Chaos Drum.
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lot of familiar names in here, Hello to all the saiga guys in this thread.

I voted MD for a few obvious reasons 1 being AA being shady and the open design = FAIL.

I own only 1 drum and its a MD-20 and its been pretty reliable although my round count through it is only around 300 give or take a few.

I do however plan to purchase both a Promag 12 and 20 as well.

I'm also waiting patiently for the Chaos Drum.

Chaos drum? I must have been sleeping in class that day, lol. Tell me more. Cameron seems to be a pretty good guy and all of his other products seem to have good reviews. I don't 'get' the Porkypine, but.... whatever floats one's boat.

BTW  Hi

Link Posted: 7/8/2010 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Cameron has under development the 10 round mini drum as well as the 8 round metal mags.
http://www.chaosus.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?display=user3
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Cameron has under development the 10 round mini drum as well as the 8 round metal mags.

Made it HOT

The concept looks nice. Small and we can keep the tension off of the ammo.... sounds great. Let's see..... 10 round drums  x  10 = another 100 round Saiga 12 dump video. OK. If reports are good....I'm in for 10. I wonder what the target price will be?

Link Posted: 7/9/2010 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I recently picked up the MD-20 and like it a lot. I've seen the AA in action and it seems best suited for failure drills. Hopefully Promags entry into the drum market will continue to drive prices down. Then I'll get a few of those too
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

this is whats going to get me to jump into the saiga12 pool,steel 8rd mags!!! I would be into a couple drums also but quality steel 8rd mags sweeet looking forward to some reviews
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 7:52:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Mike Davidson (MD Arms) posted the below on Saiga12.com:

I can't believe you took your sob story over there. Dude... Suck it up and grow a set, quit being such a damn crybaby woe is me... Anyways...

As far as the broke spring story... If the spring really broke it would not be a one time occurrence. Unless they heat treated their springs one at a time... It would be a whole damn batch of springs, likely in the many, many 1000's. But I'm not sure it broke. Did anyone take it apart? I am betting it came loose and unwound (weather it broke or unwound neither has happened with the MD-20). I don't think this is isolated either. While at Will's birthday bash Mississippi Auto Arms said they had I think it was 2 come back with low to no spring tension. He also said he had someone drop one and break it. And that he had some with the teeth breaking off the gears and also complaining that the load assist was hard to use, lol... Not sure on full details Also while there Lone Star Arms had a 20rd Promag and the bottom right cover clip was cracking from one side up through the cover and back down to the other side of the clip. They said it had not been dropped and only fired, ask Mike... Not a single one of these things has ever happened with an MD-20. And I promise you we have shipped THOUSANDS more MD-20s, and with way more use on them, than Promag has shipped theirs... We have been shipping since 09-2008. Promag's have been shipping since around late February, around 5 months. And only 4 months at the time I heard and saw the above.

The only time we have ever had an MD-20 returned for replacement was because the owner removed to much material while fitting. Around 30 drums total out of over 1xxxx drums shipped. But we actually just sonic weld some material back to be refitted. Only on 2 occasions did we have to replace due a super severe misfitting causing a complete bust through of the rear mag catch. These are customer mistakes but we still have always helped out. (Does that sound good Cobra?) And since the promags have to be fitted as well trust they will be misfitted by people... I wonder how they will handle customer mistakes? Now lets assume the issue of the Promag spring is that they are actually breaking like the over hardened AGP mag springs that went out awhile back... We had some feedlips on the second run of MD-20 drums that was over hardened. We shipped around 500 drums (a couple days worth of shipping) from the second run before finding out. They could easily break. We immediately stopped shipping. And annealed (softened), reheat treated, and re black oxided the feedlips. Took about a week. We shipped replacement feedlips, at great cost to MD Arms, to ALL that received the over hardened ones. NO ONE had to contact us for replacement, we contacted them. From what I heard on the AGPs is they only took care of the people that contacted them. And if that's true then I'm sure most of those hard springs are still in circulation... (Again, does that sound good Cobra?)

(Cobra doesn't want to base the spring problem on one or two occurrences but he is all about basing one good warranty service as a complete turn around for the company... Even though they have had years and years of bad stories on many, many products including their saiga-12 10rd sticks, circulating all over the internet and every gunshow... That is just dumb. Like I said... Cobra has a chip on his shoulder for me and doesn't have one problem misleading all you to the inferior product to satisfy his own agenda.)

I have very little range time with a promag drum, 80rds of high brass. I wanted to see if it had the same tendencies from some guns to out cycle high brass. It did and was much worse in those guns... And the new gas plug didn't 100% solve it. For one the spring tension in the Promag is not as much as the MD-20, both at the same wraps. Also their gear is super heavy and also has more surface area contacting. They also lock up with a lot of slop in most guns I have tried. The material is not as stiff as ours (this is likely while Lone Star's cover broke, while firing the mag is flexing too much). And if people are dropping and breaking the promags they are no where near as tough and strong as ours. You can throw ours 15 to 20 feet in the air to land on asphalt without it breaking, WHILE LOADED!!! On FIRST impressions I thought the Promag drum seemed to be better plastic than their other items. But stiff can mean brittle... I am not sure what Promag is using as a stiffener but if people are dropping them and breaking them it isn't what we are using. I would have to guess they may be using talc powder as a stiffener (super cheap and not good for this application). I think it's about time for me to do some real world drop testing of the Promag drum to see what the story is. You can drop the loaded MD-20 on concrete over and over and over hitting the same place on the drum. I finally stopped well over 30 times loaded and it was fine and completely functional! Once I destroy a few promags I can do some tests on the material scarps to better see what it is.

What I can say even without torture testing, use and longevity testing, and material testing of the promag drums is that the MD-20 is WAY better. The MD-20 have a much better fit in the gun, the MD-20 components lock together better and tighter, the MD-20 has better stiffness, the MD-20 has stronger spring tension, the MD-20 is 6 ounces lighter, the MD-20 has less friction and runs smoother, the MD-20 has they same lifetime warranty (even though you likely won't need ours), the MD-20 has a 30 day money back guarantee (Promag doesn't that I'm aware of), the MD-20 uses thicker, heat treat, black oxided, spring steel (expensive, quality steel) inserts (the Promag has thinner, un-heat treated, un-black oxided cold roll steel inserts which is soft and cheap steel), our company has a much better reliability, longevity history and truer quality commitment to our products and customers. MD Arms was dedicated to the saiga-12 platform and designed the MD-20 out of love and compassion for that platform! I could go on, but that should be enough for now...

I also want to say that you all might want to wait on buying any promag drums and maybe even any MD-20s for about the next 2 to 4 weeks. All I'm going to say is things are about to change again for the better of the saiga-12 market and it's customers.

I wonder what that cryptic last line refers to???

Jake
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Double Stack Magazines
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Double Stack Magazines

That's no secret, but Mike may be referring to something completely new.

Link Posted: 7/11/2010 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I have only used the MD-20 and I've had no problems with it that wasn't ammo related.  My S-12 wouldn't feed the WalMart Winchester bulk crap until I got the Gunfixr gas plug from Mike.  Promag can kiss my ass...I've been waiting for almost two years for those schmucks to return one of their worthless 10/22 drums to me that doesn't work.  I haven't had any dealings with the other company and really don't forsee any in the future.
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 6:59:45 AM EDT
[#28]
C Products are developing mags for it as well.  metal ones

I am going to wait on the drums.

I am going to stock up on the metal mags
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Wraithmaker has 3 votes now.... is there going to be a comeback? They only need 43 votes for the lead

Class is in session. Way to go Mike! It is safe to say....  THE MD-20 DRUM IS THE BEST !!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

C Products are developing mags for it as well.  metal ones

I am going to wait on the drums.

I am going to stock up on the metal mags
They ate exploring the option.

Nothing more.

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I have three MD-20 drums and have been very pleased.
A little fitting work on the first one from the first preorder but no problems to report.
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 5:27:27 AM EDT
[#32]
My MD 20 works well.  I have not seen any of the others.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top