Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/20/2016 11:59:21 PM EDT
Please help, any suggestions are appreciated.

I currently have an Elzetta Bravo with Magpul mlok cantilever rail and Magpul V-Block light mount, it's horrible!

Ideally I'd like the tailcap closer to where my thumb is, currently looking at Thorntail or the SBR version. Also considering ditching the MOE handguard and going with a Midwest Industries SSK keymod with an aimpoint topcover, so maybe I should deal with it for now and get a keymod thorntail later?

Edit: pic delete
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You may like this Impact Weapons Systems mount.

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/smc-light-mount-1-00/
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You may like this Impact Weapons Systems mount.

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/smc-light-mount-1-00/
View Quote

That is a much better light mount, I have Magpul's and not impressed, took mine off.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, looks to hold the light much closer to the handguard, but not any further forward. Seems about the same position as my current setup.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#4]
These from E93 look pretty promising. It should get you light up and around the front sling swivel when mounted on the other side.

Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
lt557, you are awesome! That mount looks perfect!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The Magpul is OK and does what its suppose to do.

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top