Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2014 8:32:53 PM EDT
I am going to purchase an ACE AR-15 ARFX-E (Short) stock for my First Build but I am confused as to what recoil tube is to used along with the Spring and Buffer for a Carbine Length Gas system?

And Are they any good? Or should I even ask that lol. :)

Thank You.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess that was a Bad Subject. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Get the complete setup, in fact I think its only comes complete for the ARFX-E version.

I like mine a lot.  Very light, incredibly strong.  Only suggestion on the entry length would be to get the extended butt pad, i think its a 1".

Sam
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope that someone can confirm that they come complete as most ads I read say that they come without the recoil tube?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#4]
The Entry (short) version of the ACE stock comes with the proper receiver extension tube.  The full length version utilizes a user-supplied rifle length tube.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Entry (short) version of the ACE stock comes with the proper receiver extension tube.  The full length version utilizes a user-supplied rifle length tube.
View Quote

I hope you are Positive?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I hope you are Positive?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are Positive?

Of course I am!!  The entry version has a totally unique tube used by no other carbine out there.  If you get shorted the tube when you buy the kit then you have a fucked up dealer.  Buyer beware!!  Check a few websites for the true kit contents.  You will find the short stock comes with the tube.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
He is correct. Entry includes tube
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my ARUL from Model 1 Sales and it included the tube, spring, and buffer (as do all their ACE offerings). They had the best price and I received it promptly.

From their website:

ITEMPRICEQTY.
ACE ARFX Skeleton Stock, standard
Includes buffer tube, buffer & recoil spring
$90.00  
ACE ARFX-E Entry Stock
$100.00  
ACE M4 SOCOM, 5 position adjustable, short
$190.00  
ACE M4 SOCOM, 5 position adjustable, long
$210.00  
ACE ARUL Stock
$84.00  
ACE Hammer Stock - OUT OF STOCK

ETA: Brownell's states the Entry they sell does not come with the tube so make sure you check with the seller. From Brownell's:  Pictured with Buffer Tube. Buffer Tube, Buffer, Spring and foam sleeve are NOT included.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 2:11:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:ETA: Brownell's states the Entry they sell does not come with the tube so make sure you check with the seller. From Brownell's:  Pictured with Buffer Tube. Buffer Tube, Buffer, Spring and foam sleeve are NOT included.
View Quote

Right I was looking at Brownells and also Cheaper Than Dirt Bags and they said the same thing.

But I think I will just be safe I hope and order from Model 1 Sales. Thank You Very Much One and ALL For helping me out.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top