Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2014 6:00:27 PM EDT
Ok so I held off hard as it was waiting for Labor Day sale.
Palmetto has a psa armory MOE LBK for 124.99 and a PSA Armory CTR LBK for 139.99 which one should I get can I do it any cheaper?
This is my first AR and first build. I am building a carbine with the red barn barrel that was on sale a few weeks ago. It is currently the only upper part I have. Was going to just buy a complete upper and then thought what the heck build it all.  So for now I'm not looking for a super light trigger mil spec will be fine. Just a single dad on a budget so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck.
As  always thanks for any advice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Well after looking at psa i can save 6 bucks one the moe kit but buying the stock kit and lpk separately. So glad I didn't. Jump on and order I will hold out a little longer having to budget sucks
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Budgeting is just part of the game.  Cheapest I've seen PSA put a lower build kit which includes their normal/classic lpk is $80.  This is not MOE gear, just plain grip and stock, but not that PTAC stuff either.  If you time it right you can get free shipping too.  I have never built an upper but PSA have had complete ones pretty cheap, $239 for blemished upper with FN barrel.  You could always save the barrel you bought for your next build.  There is always a next build.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top