Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2009 1:38:05 PM EDT
i cant get my anvil arms barrel into my vltor upper. any suggestions??
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Need more intel please.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
ok from what i gather from all the video the barrel should just fit right into the upper and i cant even get my barrel to start going into the upper reciever this is where im stuck on my build its frustrating
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]
You have a good camera? (not your phone)  Who made the barrel and where did you get it?  
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#4]
yea i have a decent cam. it was made by anvil arms it looks beautiful just wont fit
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
If you have a calliper then for compairison I have 2 barrel extensions on my bench that measured at 0.997" and 0.998.  My Sun Devil upper receiver measures at 1.001" where the extension fits in.  Can you measure your barrel extension and inside dia. of your receiver?  How close to making a fit are you?

A few good pics might help, but I'd probably start with contacting Vltor.  You might want to do some searching on here, because if I remember right I think you are the 2nd person in the last few weeks to encounter a problem with the barrel extension not fitting into a new Vltor upper.

Found the thread, good info and you want to read it...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=419693
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top