AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Anybody knows how does this compares to the PA 1-4x?
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, any longer time updates from anyone?  Anybody using this with a rear flip cover over a buis?  Will it fit?

Ive decided a scope is better for me than reddot, now its either this one or the redfield 2-7.  (shooting pie plates with ease at 300yds is the goal, while maintaining close work also.)
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine today.  It will be a week before I shoot it.  First impression is i really like it.  good glass, crisp colors.  It clears troy buis with ease with the butler creek covers.  Only downside for me is it is bigger than I expected.  not much smaller than my leupold 3-9x40.

I'm glad I got it.  I currently don't have any illuminated scopes or any 1-4 power so this is a great start price to see how I like it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple of the Redfield 2-7's and they are top notch.  Very high quality.  I have an Optisan 1-4 also, but have not mounted it yet.  The quality difference is fairly obvious, with Redfield being better.

Comparing the two is an apples/oranges deal for me though.  1" vs. 30mm, 4x max vs. 7x max, Leupold backing and lifetime warranty vs. nothing, lightweight vs. heavy...etc.  I see the Redfield as better for hunting due to added power available if you need/want it, with the Optisan a good plinker for a play gun out to 100 yards.

The glass on both is good for the intended purposes and price paid.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top