Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:13:00 AM EDT
Looking to pick up 1K plus of sripper clips and am looking for a good deal. I want them to be in great shape as well. Any ideas?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I am also in the market to buy stripper clips as well...

I would only need 2 or 3 hundred of them.

I have been limited to buy them at Gun shows... So if someone knows of a good deal on the web...It would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Gun show is probably your best bet. I bought as many as a fat fifty can holds of second grade ones at a gun show for $30.  
STILL trying to use them all and I have about 10,000 rounds loaded up with them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ebay
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ebay
View Quote

EBay FTW.  i bought a few thousand for like 30 or 40 dollars.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got some from here. Best deal I've found so far for them. Old Sarge's Drop Zone
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:27:25 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can find them, the Canadian ones are way better. They use the black plastic that has a bump instead of a metal tab that breaks off after a couple of uses. They also double as a smokeless fire starter in an emergency situation. The GI spoons don't work with them so you would need to use a stip lula, or other type of mag loader.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got some from here. Best deal I've found so far for them. Old Sarge's Drop Zone
View Quote

Just placed a order for 600 of them for $58 shipped. Thats about as cheap as I have seen other than free range pick ups.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just placed a order for 600 of them for $58 shipped. Thats about as cheap as I have seen other than free range pick ups.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.  And then when I got home, I found the 200 I had.  Oh well, more coming.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top